CharacteR IntroductioN

Hello my lobelies!

It's me Christy, your bitch-author again.

Welcome to Panacea!

After Inseparable, I decided to gift you another Jikook fanfic! I love writing so please shower me with love, I am greedy and needy!

This story has some adult content since it has some vulgar language. Other than that, it's completely pure (not)!

Offensive comments won't be tolerated as usual. We are all humans here [ hopefully] and we all have hearts. I would love to read your comments though. Seriously, I always answer...most of you already know that.

For the ones that don't know: Panacea means all-healing in Greek and, fittingly, Panacea was the Greek goddess of healing. Today, the word is used to refer to something that could fix everything. Imagine a remedy for all of the problems you face on a daily basis—that would be a panacea .

Please comment and vote, it's really motivating me my lobelies.

Firstly, I would really love to thank the  most supportive readers I had on Inseparable. This story is dedicated to all of you, you made me feel special!

Let's meet our heroes without a further ado:

~Park Jimin~

Age----->twenty four

Hair----> black

*****The older son of the Park family. Heir of their company and their property. In a strong abhorrence with his sister. Trusts only his best friend Jung Hoseok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jeon Jungkook~

Age----> twenty two

Age----> twenty two

Hair----> black

***** Has trouble with his financial problems. He is going to get married to  Park Chae, younger child  of the Park family. Best friend with the Kim brothers.