''31) Jungkook: apricity''

Despite the beautiful meaning hidden behind the word, apricity is a word that's not been frequently used anymore. However the meaning is divine and whoever came up with it should be congratulated. Apricity means the warmth that the sun provides during winter, a warm hug of the sunrays to the cold heart of a materialist.

 Apricity means the warmth that the sun provides during winter, a warm hug of the sunrays to the cold heart of a materialist

Jungkook wanted to kick some ass. 

Jisung's ass. Jimin's parents' asses. Just someone in general.

The corners of his eyes wrinkled when he saw Jimin carrying his suitaces to his car with a frown decorating his beautiful face. He knew how frighetened Jimin must have been now that he was about to leave his house for the first time in his life. He could decode the sadness in his sparkling eyes now that his parents had thrown him out. 

Their own fucking son.

Jungkook was certain that if his parents were alive they would never treat him that  disgracefully for his sexuality. 

''You can't just leave me here'' Yoongi complained. ''What am I supposed to do?''.

''I am not leaving you alone fluffy idiot! Tina will be here as well just like all the times I were on a trip or just decided not to show up. And you can visit me whenever you want to...if we ever find a place'' Jimin sighed heavily.

''Are you going to stay with the brat?'' Yoongi cracked a smile. It's been years he had met Jimin and their unique bond was getting stronger and stronger. He was straightforward when it came to telling the truth to Jimin, especially when it involved relationships. Jimin was always so unlucky when it came to trustworthy and loyal partners. However Yoongi had a soft spot for brat number two. The man was so endearing and loving and Yoongi was sure that Jimin and Jungkook were made for each other.

''We'll find a place, don't worry. I should also go and greet Tina as well but damn I am in a hurry...See you around Yoongs!'' he chuckled and shoved Yoongi into his embrace.

''Go and say goodbye to Tina, go'' Yoongi patted his back softly and urged him to go and greet the girl. With an affable smile, the mint-haired man approached the younger that was placing the luggage in the trunk.

''You will use only your car?''.

''Yoongi, I don't even own this car! I have to return it back because they will kill Namjoon if I don't. We will drive separate cars...Wait, are you crying?'' he worriedly questioned the older male.

''Come h-here you fucking brat!'' Yoongi stammered and engulfed the man in a bone-crushing hug.

Jungkook was so taken aback he barely even moved. His fingers were just fiddling with his earrings, his whole body stiffened by the surprising act of love.

''Thank you Yoooooongi'' he exaggerated, gently wiping away the man's salty tears.

''Take care of each other, alright?  Brat number one can be bossy but he is the kindest person I have ever met. And put that fucking bitch behind bars, Ι am tired of hearing his name'' Yoongi murmured and after pretending that something got in his eye, he left the younger standing there with a small smile.