''2) Jimin: nemesis''

As beautifully as this word rolls off of the tongue, it is associated with a rival or arch-enemy and can be used to describe inflicting an act of vengeance. That friend-of-a-friend who grinds your gears every time he comes to Friday night drinks? He might be your nemesis .

 That friend-of-a-friend who grinds your gears every time he comes to Friday night drinks? He might be your nemesis

Jungkook hated brats.

He really despised them. Despite the fact that for his own reasons, he had to play the role of one, he wholeheartedly detested the men or women who are love being spoiled. He knew that his wife was one of these rich, coddled kids, he just hoped that her brother wouldn't be like that as well.

Jungkook actually found it extremely peculiar that Chae didn't even mention the existence of Jimin, her own brother. She showed him pictures of her mother and father or polaroids where the three of them had been photographed. It was like Jimin didn't exist for Chae. And from what he noticed the son of the Park family didn't give a damn about his sister as well.

Jimin walked into the room, the playful grin that was decorating his features instantly being replaced with a judgmental smirk. His hawk-like eyes scanned Jungkook from head to toe, the younger man feeling that all his secrets were magically being revealed. Hoseok who was silently following Jimin, decided to break the awkward  silence that had been  formed. Bringing his slender hand forward, he gave his brightest smile to Jungkook. Oddly, the younger was taken aback, since he couldn't find a fragment of falsehood between the man's honest smile.

''I am Jung Hoseok. A friend of the family, nice to meet you'' he introduced himself and Jungkook finally reciprocated the handshake.

''I am Jeon Jungkook. Suitor of Chae and hopefully future friend of the family'' he joked, the entire Park family laughing with the man's joke. All of them apart from Jimin.

Jimin had the magical ability of detecting liars among candids. And quite frankly, Jungkook didn't pass his test. Even if the man was surrounded by a rich aura, his facial features sharp, his clothes probably crafted from a well-known tailor, Jimin wasn't having it. If his plan to get his own job worked out, he would finally leave this place. He could wait for three months in this hellhole. He didn't care about Jungkook, as long as the man didn't interfere in his business.

''Shouldn't you call for me? You left me in the living room waiting for our guest to arrive when our guest was already here'' he chuckled between the lines he spoke. It was that moment that Jungkook knew, Jimin is a sneaky, little bitch.

He thought that maybe- if odds were on his side- the man could be somehow bearable. He needed all the emotional support he could have since he was going to associate with his not so bearable wife 24/7. However, her brother seemed worse than her. Jungkook apparently couldn't get a fucking break.

''When a guest arrives, you should be the one who greets them not the opposite'' his father warned him and Jimin just scoffed.

''Mr. Park, please don't prickle about it. Your son is right, I should have greeted him properly. If only someone had informed me about his existence in this house'' Jungkook murmured with a fake smile and brought his hand forward for a handshake. Jungkook had the capability of insulting someone by using the most extravagant vocabulary. It was his way of getting his point made and feeling good with himself afterwards. Now that he was thinking about it, he was kind of bratty himself.