''6) Jimin: effervescent''

Here's a clever new way to describe the bubbly can-do person around your office. Instead of merely calling them fun to be around, you could take things up a notch and say they have an effervescent personality. That simply means they have an appealingly lively quality.

 That simply means they have an appealingly lively quality

Jungkook was drunk.

''I told you, didn't I? Fuck you Jeon!'' Jimin hissed while dragging the younger out of the club.

Their ''delightful'' conversation got interrupted when the waiter brought them the first  round of shots. As a frequent costumer of the particular bar, Jimin was aware of how  strong the liquor was. However, Jungkook didn't know that.

Despite Jimin's countless efforts to inform the man about the strong alcohol, Jungkook looked like he couldn't care a less. He hasn't drunk for so long, the occasional wine and champagne with Chae didn't count for him. Devouring the shots, mixing two or three flavors at once, Jungkook looked like he was handling the booze quite nicely, making Jimin surprised since the man had drunk at least four vodkas in two hours. Until the man puked in the middle of their table.

Having all eyes on them, Jimin seriously considered leaving the man to rot in his own vomit. However, he decided against that decision. Throwing a bundle of money on a random waiter, Jimin placed Jungkook's hand over his shoulders and lifted him up from the table. 

''What the fuck are you looking at?'' he yelled at the confused eyes that were observing them. Wrapping his hands around the younger's slender waist, Jimin heaved Jungkook to his feet since the man was basically asleep and managed to make it all the way back to the car.

Fishing the keys from Jungkook's jacket, he unlocked the back door and leaned him back on the seat. The younger's senses began to resurface, so Jimin decided to shove a chewing gum in his mouth. Cursing himself for agreeing to come here with the dufus, he sat on the driver' seat and sighed with frustration. Eyeing the younger with an angry look, he started to think why nobody recognised Jungkook since he supposedly was one of the most famous, rich businessmen.

His internal discussion with himself got disrupted when Jungkook began to mumble incoherent words on the back seat.

''You had one job! One job! To listen to me...was it that hard?'' Jimin shouted at the man who was laughing probably with something he remembered out of the blue.

''I am driving us back home. Then your beloved wife can take care of you'' Jimin murmured sarcastically when he felt Jungkook's hand gripping his wrist tightly.

''No...p-please...don't g-go to Chae...I don't want h-her to s-see me like this...'' he pleaded.

''Stop spitting on  me!'' Jimin whined and wiped his face with the sleeve of his jacket. ''Why would I care? I don't give a shit'' Jimin claimed and with a sharp turn, he started to drive back to the Park residence. Jungkook's state couldn't be described with words.  His once arrogant attitude, was now replaced with a bubbly, effervescent  personality that Jimin actually enjoyed.

''Please Jimin-ah...'' he repeated gently. Jimin's urge to slap the man disappeared instantly and after rolling his eyes, he changed his course in an attempt to find a hotel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''Hello ma'am. Is there any free room? Two single beds, please'' he asked. Taking Jungook's credit card, he handed it over to the receptionist with a slight smirk on his face. He payed for the booze, he wasn't going to pay for the room too.

''Umm...there is a slight problem sir. There isn't enough money in this back account'' she mumbled clearly annoyed. Jimin's eyes almost fell out of their sockets while hearing the news.

''What do you mean there isn't enough money?'' he asked, dumbfounded.

''Not enough for this room at least...Perhaps, you should go to a cheap motel...'' she started speaking non stop. Jimin shoved his hand in his pocket, grabbing his wallet. With a groan, he gave his own credit card to the woman and ran back to the car to get Jungkook.

''Is he drunk?'' she questioned weirdly, the instant she saw him.

''You are such a gossiper miss. Just let this slide...'' Jimin scolded her, and after taking the key, he dragged Jungkook's ass in the elevator. The younger began to press all the buttons at once, causing the lift to stop at random levels. 

''Stop being a brat...Ahhhh...Why do I have to be so kind hearted?'' Jimin grabbed the younger's hand and led him by the nose in their room. Taking his jean jacket off and throwing it on an armchair, Jimin locked the door and proceeded to help Jungkook. The younger was sitting in the middle of the floor, as if he was contemplating all his life decisions. Jimin helped him to remove his leather jacket and with his remaining strength, he assisted him to stand up.

Letting the warm water fill the bathtub, Jimin prayed that the twenty two year old would comprehend his instructions.

''Listen to me Jeon. I just want you to go in the bathtub and clean yourself, okay? Can you do that? I will be outside so when you finish just call me, alright? The water will help you relax, don't worry'' he explained and gently pushed him in the bathroom. 

As if it was the most shameless gesture, Jungkook took off his shirt and threw it on Jimin's face without realizing. Jimin was so ready to swear at him, however his eyes got stuck on the man's firm, tanned chest. Biting his bottom lip, Jimin turned around and closed the door behind him as quickly as possible.

He sat on the bed, placing his hand on his chest, thinking why his heart was beating faster than usual. Hearing the sound of water hitting the floor, Jimin rolled his fingers through his greasy hair, feeling his sweat becoming like his second skin. Standing up, he placed Jungkook's t-shirt under the sink, rubbing the stains with a bar of green soap. Letting the soft fabric dry, he ran back to the bathroom when he heard Jungkook calling his name.

Closing his eyes tightly, Jimin walked in the room, giving the younger a long, white towel to clean himself. Jimin could hear Jungkook's feet getting out of the tub, the smell of honey shampoo entering his nostrils. 

''Are you done ?''.

''Y-yeah...I think so'' he spoke.

''Wear the towel around your hips and take my hand'' Jimin ordered the other male. Even if he knew that Jungkook was able to walk by himself he still brought his hand forward. Jungkook was slightly taken aback by the gesture but obliged nevertheless.

Still not shedding a glance at the younger's torso, Jimin led him to the bed, where his clothes were. 

''I think you d-don't want my help w-with that'' Jimin stuttered and went back in the bathroom to clean himself up. Checking his phone, he saw that it was almost six in the morning. He could feel the fatigue on every molecule of his body, his eyelids blinking constantly in an attempt to stay awake. After doing his business, he hesitantly walked back in the room only to be met with Jungkook' soft gaze on his figure.

The younger was laying under the covers and was looking at him with a beam on his lips. Jimin was startled when he saw the man's smile, a smile so different from what he expected. A grin with sinful innocence, a beam with thankfulness.

''Why are you looking at me like that?'' Jimin inquired.

''Thank you Jimin''.

''This is the alcohol's side effects. I doubt you would ever say that to me in real life'' Jimin chuckled.

''Thank you. But please get some rest too. Good night '' the younger murmured and shifted his position.

Jimin stayed there, unable to find the right words to speak. Although the silence was actually saying everything. It hid more meanings than both of them could understand. And it was what they both needed at this moment...