''14) Jimin: sonorous''

Sonorous: An imposingly deep and full sound. It pierces your ears like a loud scream or an imaginary thought that occupies your brain 24/7.

Jungkook was unhappy

The day of the mission was close and Jisung had already threatened them that if he didn't have the money in one week, he was going to take everything from them. The twenty two year old was more than afraid. Not because of the potential failure of the mission.

But because if he actually succeeded, he would hurt the brat.

And oddly, he didn't want to hurt the brat.

''Jeon'' he heard the raven haired yelling his name. The man entered the room, instantly bringing a smile to the younger's face, a smile that Jungkook tried really hard to hide. 

''What is it Park? I thought we have started calling each other by our names now'' he spoke.

''What is going on between us Jungkook? What the hell is happening to us?'' he questioned with a stern expression.

''What d-do you mean?'' the younger stuttered.

''We are attracted to each other Jungkook and you can't deny that fact. I have never been a person that avoided his emotions but I never felt lust over someone who is going to be my brother in law'' he claimed, literally catching the other off guard.

''How do you know I like you?'' he questioned. Great job Jeon Jungkook, this is the first thing that you thought of ?

''Really? You think I didn't notice your hard on the other day? If I didn't wake you up from your trance, you might have ejaculated  in the pool''.

''Don't talk to me like this Park...''.

''Why are you lying to me? Tell me your secret Jungkook, I swear I won't say anything. Perhaps I may actually be able to help you. Trust me with this...I know you've been hiding something and you can't prove me wrong'' he said without taking a breath.

Guilt engulfed Jungkook's body like a cocoon. If he revealed the truth now, all their preperations and the entire mission would turn to waste. On the other hand, he wanted to admit his lies to Jimin so much. The older was looking at him with a soft smile as if he was expecting from Jungkook to trust him. 

''Jimin, listen to me...''.

''What are you two talking about ?'' Chae interrupted them when she walked inside the living room.

''Hi Chae'' Jungkook said awkwardly and immediately flinched the moment she sat on his lap.

''You never call me Chae...What is going on?'' she asked playfully.