''13) Jungkook: cherish''

The word  cherish means to hold dear or cultivate with care and affection. Whether that's your family, your home, or your most prized possession (or all three!), everyone has someone or something that they cherish.

 Whether that's your family, your home, or your most prized possession (or all three!), everyone has someone or something that they cherish

!again a small warning, but your pervert ass can't  judge.

Jimin was enjoying himself.

Maybe a little too much to be honest.

But seeing the younger doing ridiculous actions, spitting the water from the pool as if he was a fountain, pretending  that he was a dolphin or mimicking Dory's voice from Finding Nemo, Jungkook unwillingly was convincing Jimin that he was surely lying for his background.

''Look Park, I am  fucking wet'' he commented and began to chuckle.

''Not the first time someone is wet for me'' he remarked and the younger instantly pushed Jimin's shoulders inside the water.

Jimin's body reached the surface and the man pretended as if he was drowning, making the younger laugh his lungs out. Getting his head out of the water, he rolled his fingers through his hair and with a swift motion he jumped out of the pool. Jungkook's eyes scanned the older's body from head to toe. Damn, Isa was right! He actually looked like Apollo...

The shirt was stuck on his body like a second skin, his wet swimsuit hugging his muscular thighs. The younger's  eyes almost popped out of their sockets when Jimin bended over to grab his towel. Unable to muffle his enthusiasm, a loud moan echoed in the room causing Jimin's face to flinch from surprise.

''Were you thinking of my sister or something ? Cause ewwww'' he claimed when he heard the younger's sinful voice.

''Y-yes'' he hesitantly answered. After a while he won't see Jimin ever again anyway. Perhaps that's why he felt a sense of felicity while he was with the man. He was his true self without even realizing it. He didn't even try to hide it. And as far fetched as it may sound, Jungkook liked the boy and he knew it was wrong. Yet, he would cherish  these few moments he spent with him. It's been a while he enjoyed the presence of the man next to him. And it had to be Jimin...

How much he desired just ...just to give him a gentle kiss on his plump lips. If Jimin got a hard on by watching him almost naked, Jungkook got one just by seeing the man with drenched clothes.

He could sense his erection in his pants and instantly placed his hand on the area, in an attempt to soothe the pain. 

''Aren't you going to get out? The water is getting colder and you jumped in with your clothes'' Jimin questioned it.

''I will get out whenever I want to'' he spoke fast, poking his cheek with the tip of his tongue.

''I like it rough Jeon''.