''15) Jungkook: pristine''

This beautiful word seems to sparkle—and that's fitting, since pristine  means "fresh and clean or as if new."

Jimin didn't know how to explain the situation.

Did he actually like his sister's future husband? Did Jungkook really like him back? How much sexual tension can a person bear? How much sexual tension can a person bear when they have Jeon Jungkook walking around them looking like a full course meal?

His thoughts got interrupted when Tina angrily threw a plate in the sink.

''You did it because you couldn't watch somebody else fuck her? I knew it all along Yoongi! You didn't do it because of Jimin, you just did it for yourself !'' she shouted causing the raven haired to flinch from surprise.

''Why do you care so much? Jimin say something please'' Yoongi asked from the twenty four year old who was just observing his friends yelling at each other.

''She doesn't care about  you. She slapped you and you still like her? Open your eyes for once and see the ones that actually care about you'' she exclaimed and left the room leaving the men sitting there dumbfounded.

''What just happened? Why did she start yelling at me like that?''.

''Just open your eyes. That's all I am saying'' Jimin spoke and stood up.

''You are leaving me too?''.

''Don't be that melodramatic Yoongi. I am just going to get ready for my date'' he mumbled.

''What ? You have a date?''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''What's up with the fancy outfit Park?'' the twenty two year old questioned Jimin when he entered the living room looking like a movie star.