''8) Jimin: elixir''

If you're well-versed in the world of Harry Potter, you probably associate this word with the elixir of life derived from the Sorcerer's Stone. In the 17th century, alchemists believed it was possible to create an elixir that would turn base metals to stone and allow people to live forever. Today, the word is used to identify a substance that's capable of changing base metals into gold. You might also use it to describe that cocktail you just whipped up at your home bar .

 You might also use it to describe that cocktail you just whipped up at your home bar

Jungkook was frightened.

''The brat suspects me'' he announced the moment he entered the old apartment.

''Α ''good morning'' would be nice'' the blond mumbled clearly annoyed.

''Good morning  Taehyung. The brat suspects me'' Jungkook repeated and threw himself on the couch.

''You were there for two days. Two freaking days! What did you do that could have possibly given you away?'' Taehyung questioned and shut  his laptop down.

''That's the thing...It's your fault! He said that all the websites originate from the same address. How did he find that out? You must fix that immediately'' Jungkook warned the older who was staring at him indifferently.

''I have studied electronics! I am not a fucking hacker Jungkook...And you should be grateful that I am helping you in the first place. I have  been working my ass off just because you and my stupid brother decided to deceive the Parks. And since when does Chae have a brother?''.

''Where is Joon? I need to talk to him...''.

''He went to Mr. Lee's. Apparently, we have rented the Porsche only for three months so now he is there to negotiate the bargain''.

''Things aren't going the way I had planned. I mean my charm has entirely captivated Chae but the moment I stepped in the Park residance , Jimin started to blow things apart. Jin thought that I had to get to know him better, gain his trust but stuff got a little out of hand...''.

''What do you mean out of hand? All I know is that you took him out for an amicable conversation between two brothers in law. Seokjin called me to inform me about the events''.

''I may have got drunk...'' Jungkook admitted and Taehyung's eyes opened widely from the shock.

''Where did you take him? Clubbing?'' he asked, bewildered.

''I was told he enjoyed it, ok? I wanted to be friendly with him...I just lured into the temptation...''.

''Jin told me you didn't come home last night...Don't tell me that shit happened'' Taehyung questioned really worried.

''He knows that my credit card has no money...He drove me to a hotel. He  also might have seen me naked''.

''N-naked??? Jungkook, I thought  your mission was to attract Chae not her brother''.