''19) Jungkook: ephemeral''

Lasting a very short time, just one day or just one week. The word ephemeral could describe the instant pleasure, the short-lived delight. A happiness that ends in a short period of time.

Jimin was perplexed.

''What did we just do?''.

''I thought you have done this again'' Jungkook said quite dumbfounded.

''Not with my sister's fiancé'' Jimin shouted and rolled his hand through his hair.

''You were fine a minute ago, are you okay?'' the younger asked worriedly.

''How did we go there? How did I allow myself to fall for your tricks?'' Jimin spoke and began to search for his clothes.

''My tricks? Jimin, you were literally waiting for me in the pool'' he mumbled and started to button up his pants.

''I wasn't going to get that far...Damn, why didn't you just push me away? We could have avoided this entire predicament''.

''Do you prefer it that way? I am sorry Jimin but I can't just walk around pretending that this never happened. And also, I didn't stop you because I wanted this to happen'' he admitted. Jimin averted his gaze to the younger's eyes. Sincerity. His eyes hid nothing but honesty.

''Listen to me Kook...Don't you feel guilty at all?'' he questioned the younger.

This question took the twenty two year old aback. He knew that his emotions were like a tangled skein but he enjoyed the older's presence more than anything right now. He loved their make out session. However this doesn't mean that Jimin had to feel the same. What if this action was just a form of ephemeral  bliss for the older? What if Jungkook actually admitted his feelings to Jimin and the man didn't reciprocate? He knew Jimin liked him but for Jungkook this meant something more. 

Not love yet. But surely something more.

''No Jimin. I don't feel guilty. Not at all. Chae and I don't love each other and deep in your heart you know that I am saying the truth''.

''Then why are you marrying her in the first place Kook? Why is she marrying you? Tell me the truth for once'' the older sighed in frustration.

''Give me some time. All I want from you is to give me some time. I will reveal everything to you, I promise''.

''Are you in danger? After all the things you told me about Jisung I began to feel anxious''.

''So, you worry about me?'' Jungkook smirked.