''16) Jimin: ineffable''

* this chapter is a mess! I mean it. I don't know why I posted this!

Ineffable. Someone or something that you can't find the right words to describe it. Or with a total different interpretation, something that can't be uttered, a taboo. A superstition that you might not believe in but others do.

 A superstition that you might not believe in but others do

Jungkook knew that this wasn't going to end well.

''Jimin, I hope you and your date don't mind sitting in the backseat. For an odd reason, Jungkook doesn't want Jin to drive us'' the woman complained and both Jimin and Jungkook rolled their eyes simultaneously.

''Oh...Jin you said?'' Jisung questioned with a grin.

''Yes, she said Jin. Why, do you know him by any chance?'' Jimin asked afterwards.

''No Jiminie...I used to have a friend named Jin and the name reminded me of him, that's all'' he murmured and opened the door for Jimin to enter the vehicle. With a gentle smile the raven haired entered the car, Jisung following seconds later. Jungkook could feel the cringe in every molecule of his body. A nickname? Really?

''Aren't you going to open the door for me, my love ?'' Chae smiled awkwardly.

''Please, let's stop calling each other love for the sake of my sanity'' Jungkook pleaded internally.

''I am sorry Chae. I just tuned out. Here'' he chuckled and opened the door for the girl. 

Contemplating if he should just grab his suitcase in his hands and throw Jin over his shoulder and leave  this place forever or staying here to fix this shit up, Jungkook's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he observed Jisung's hand on Jimin's thigh.

''Don't you dare! You can't touch these thighs before I do''  he poked his cheek with the tip of his tongue and entered the vehicle.

''Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night''.