''30) Jimin: trouvaille"

A word so melodic to the ears, just as beautiful as its meaning. Not many of us have the chance to meet our soulmate, our lover, a pretty flower, a wonderful landscape during our lifetimes. This noun means exactly that. Trouvaille is something lovely that people have discovered by chance.

 Trouvaille is something lovely that people have discovered by chance

Jungkook was quite anxious.

Not just for himself but for his boyfriend as well.

The two of them were dressed lavishly and with their hands intertwined, Jungkook and Jimin were patiently waiting for the latter's parents.

Tina averted her gaze to Jimin's concerned one in an attempt to reassure him that everything would be alright. But deep inside of her, she didn't know how Mr. and Mrs. Park would react. The girl unlocked the door hesitantly and smiled at the two men.

''Hey lovely. It will be alright'' Jungkook reassured him and quickly placed a soft kiss on the top of the older's hand.

''It feels worse than coming out'' Jimin sighed in frustration and looked at the door. Until his mother's black heels entered the house and Jimin felt his feet trembling. Damn, he was never like this. Ηis mother was always strict and most of the time Jimin never bothered her with his problems. His father on the other hand was quite unpredictable. He could get angry over his daughter and sympathetic over his son. Or the exact opposite.

''Jimin! Could you please call Yoongi and tell him to pick up the bags?'' the familiar voice of his mother echoed in the living room.

''Mother...I think we have more important things to discuss right now'' Jimin exclaimed. The woman was about to speak but the moment she saw her son and Jungkook so close her eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

''J-Jungkook...'' she stuttered.

''Mother, we will explain...''.

''I asked Jungkook, not you! What is going on? Where is my daughter?'' she inquired, her irises having dilated but still maintaining a calm demeanor.

''Please sit down Mrs. Park. Mr. Park same goes for you'' Jungkook claimed when he saw the man entering the extravagant residence. ''We have some things to tell you''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Where is Chae? Where is my daughter?'' the woman asked. Jimin's parents were sitting on the couch opposite of the couple, Mrs. Park's eyes never leaving the pair of fingers that was cuddling each other on the leather. Jimin wanted to remove his hand from the younger's tight grip but Jungkook reassured him that everything would turn out alright.

''Chae is on a t-trip. She decided to visit Japan because she wanted to spend some time alone to think. She didn't want to worry you so she asked me to inform you i--instead'' Jimin stammered. From this action, Jungkook understood how afraid Jimin was and honestly he could sympathize with the man but his parents were supposedly courteous people. At least that's how he remembers them from the little time he spent with them.