''26) Jimin: iridescent''

Displaying a play of lustrous changing colors like those of the rainbow. Displaying a spectrum of colours that shimmer and change due to interference and scattering as the observer's position changes. That's what iridescent means and honestly it's one of the most beautiful spectacles ever.

 That's what iridescent means and honestly it's one of the most beautiful spectacles ever

Jungkook was utterly daunted.

The girl was staring at him with a serious expression, a manifestation of how solemn the situation was. Perhaps he shouldn't be that terrified and just explain to her that he is in love with her brother.

Actually now that he thought about it once again it sounded like an extremely terrible idea.

''What would you like to talk about?'' he asked politely, knowing that the woman was about to freak out in any second. He knew this serious gaze when you try to muffle your inner scream yet after a while all hell breaks loose.

Jimin was the exact opposite of his sister. He was just talking in a calm and deep tone, using extravagant vocabulary and convincing arguments, almost scaring the other speaker. Fortunately for Jungkook, he knew how to handle both of these situations: both tranquility and shouting. He learnt the second one the hard way.

''Tell me what is going on now. And don't think for a second that you can lie to me'' she shouted. Does she know? Is she suspecting us?

He felt guilt piercing his skin like a sharp arrow. He was teasing her in front of her face, lying to her...But things are worse now. Because he isn't leaving her for a stranger but for her own brother.

''First of all calm down and stop shouting. Literally everyone is hearing us right now''.

''I don't give a damn about them Jungkook! I don't even know who they are...And have you noticed how much time you are spending with my brother? You are spending more time with him than you do with me, your freaking fiancé! '' she yelled.

''Stop shouting! We are adults, we are supposed to solve our problems with dialogue not screaming at each other. Sit down and I will tell you everything you want to know'' he exclaimed and patted the seat next to him.

She slowly walked next to him and sat on the bed, immediately getting surprised when Jungkook grabbed her hand.

''Listen to me Chae. You are a beautiful woman, nobody can deny that and I am sure that many men would love to be by your side...It's just...This man cannot be me. At least not anymore. I know this is so sudden for you but I will explain everything and I won't ask you to forgive me or anything because I am clearly not worthy of that'' he spoke yet the woman didn't even flinch from her seat. No tears cascaded her eyes. No frustration or disappointment.

''Do you like Jimin?'' she asked a minute afterwards. Jungkook was completely unable to read the look in her eyes or predict her next move.

Truth is always revealed in the wrong moments.