''7) Jungkook: surreptitious''

This word means to act clandestinely or to do or acquire something by stealth. For example, that person at your job who always seems to be working on a secret project might be considered surreptitious

Jimin was still asleep

After the exhausting night, he just sat on the bed and without even noticing, he fell asleep. The time was passing quickly and the duo didn't have any intention to wake up, leaving the comfortability of their beds.

Until around twelve in the morning, the younger of the two jumped from the bed abruptly. Touching his naked torso with his hands and realizing that he was only in his boxers, Jungkook's eyes fell on the man who was sleeping  on the bed beside him.

Jimin was literally spread eagled on the bed, his arms hanging from the sides. Jungkook's eyes scanned the exposed v-line of the man and began to blink constantly, trying to make the picture disappear from the corners of his mind. He didn't know if it was just his own vivid imagination, but he believed that the sexual tension between them was insane. At least from his part.

The slight dizziness from yesterday's inebriation hit him like a truck, his mind unable to remember any details. His eyes scanned the room, noticing his shirt on the sink and his pants neatly folded on an armchair.

He woke up from his trance when a loud groan escaped from the older man's lips. Jimin stretched his hands, the fabric of his shirt no longer covering his abdomen, exposing the outline of his abs.

''Oh, for fuck's sake! Paaaark!'' Jungkook shouted while trying to wear his pants.

''What, what happened?'' Jimin questioned unaware.

''It's twelve in the morning! Why didn't you turn on the alarm?'' he whined.

''Yeah, because during all the mess I had to remember that too'' the older complained, blinking his eyes from the sunlight that was coming from the windows.

''Give me your phone, I have to call Chae'' the younger spoke, while picking up his shirt.

''Already thought of that. We have no battery'' Jimin spoke indifferently and crossed his hands behind his head, still sitting on the bunk.

''I am going down to the reception. Perhaps we can use the phone...'' Jungkook mumbled and buckled his belt as fast as he could. Jimin was observing every movement the man did, a slight smirk decorating his lips.

''Sit down''.

''Can you hurry? And please don't tell Chae that I got drunk...''.

''Oh, how many more secrets are you going to hide from her?'' Jimin sang, while checking on the silver rings he was wearing.

''W-what?'' Jungkook questioned the older anxiously.

''Sit down Jeon. And please...don't make me say it twice''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Thank you'' Jimin said to the room attendant and gifted her his softest smile. After she gave the duo their warm coffee, she left the room, letting the men drown in the depths of silence.

''Spill'' was the only word that Jimin murmured. Jungkook didn't want to fall in the man's trap since he wasn't really aware of what he actually said yesterday night.

''I don't know what you are talking about. All I know is that we are being late and that my wife will be searching for me''.

''She certainly will. However, and I am asking you as politely as I could, can I have some of your time?'' Jimin asked.

''Ten minutes...Oh my God, where is my car?'' Jungkook shouted out of the blue, calming down instantly when he felt Jimin's hand on his knee.

''Chill. I was sober enough to bring your sozzled ass here. And I had to pay for the bill as well. Thankfully, I used your card to pay for the room'' Jimin lied. He observed Jungkook's expression thoroughly, trying to decode what the younger was thinking.

''You used my credit  card ?'' he asked, attempting to hide his surprise.

''I may be kind hearted, but not a fool Jeon. Besides, I don't think you will run out of money due to this small defrayal'' he continued mocking him. Jimin couldn't possibly imagine that this small teasing game would bring him so much entertainment.

''I know...It's just that this is a pretty lavish room and I would like to use my money for something more...essential'' he said trying to hide his anxiety. This room must cost a fortune, a fortune that he didn't possess.

''Cut the bullshit Jeon. You aren't fooling me'' Jimin's tone changed with the press of a button.

''Don't talk to me like that Park. I might have been drunk yesterday but I am perfectly fine to kick your ass now''.

''Don't pretend that you are a macho man Jeon. You even thanked me yesterday for saving your drunk ass. I helped you from not making a fool of yourself, I drove you all the fucking way till here, I  almost saw you naked...''.

''You did what?'' he shrieked and stood up from his seat.

''Chae's stupid ass might have been fooled by your dashing good looks and phony stories but you cannot deceive me'' Jimin mumbled angrily and lifted himself up from the chair.

''You have the guts to accuse me Park? Accuse me without any evidence?'' Jungkook inquired and pushed Jimin's chest causing him to fall back on the armchair.

''Jeon...''.

''No, I am talking now Park. I am marrying your sister, I came to your house with nothing but gratitude and a kind heart and now with no proof and false facts, you accuse me of what?'' he growled and moved his face closer to the older's. Jimin could feel the tension rising between them, feeling the younger's breath on his neck.

''I am not accusing you of anything. I just want you to tell me the truth. Why didn't nobody recognize you yesterday at the club? Why are  all the websites online  originating from the same address? Why don't you have money in your credit card?'' he bombarded him with all his questions, sensing Jungkook's smirk faltering slowly.

''I have no idea what you are talking about''.

''Is that fear I am sensing Jeon? Despite being on top of me, you are still inferior. Tell me the truth and save your lying ass. Perhaps, we will be kind enough to forgive you'' he growled, not even attempting to change their position. Even if Jungkook was standing above him, in a far more favorable position, the older was feeling stronger than ever.

''I am not sitting here to listen any more of your insults. I am going home and I will do you the favor of not telling this to your parents'' he concluded and grabbed his jacket. Seeing that the stain on his shirt was still looking visible he buttoned it up and grabbed his keys from the dresser, neglecting Jimin's fiery gaze.

''We are going to the same place'' Jimin reminded him.

''There's no possibility I am taking you with me after this. You should be happy that I solved our conflict with verbal ways. I will see you back home'' he smirked and left the man sitting on his chair with an indifferent expression.

''I hate surreptitious people Jeon. Especially when these people try to mislead  my family...''.