Chapter 6

Mal and Evie were walking in a park along with Isabella. They were talking and laughing. "Ah, I really missed our sister time!" Evie said.

"Me too. We need to do this more often!"

"We definitely do." the blue-haired girl put her head onto Mal's shoulder. There was a sweet silent moment. "Can't wait for my babies to be here! Can you imagine how cute it will be if we both dress up the same and walk around here with our kids?"

"I've got to admit that'll be really really cute." Mal said.

Meanwhile,

Hades and Doug were surprisingly working together. However, the cribs weren't going well. The two have decided to put them one on top of each other and the plan wasn't bad but it turned out they somehow twisted the second one and it fell ruining everything...again...for like the hundredth time. "No! No! No! I just give up! It's going to be easier if I buy two of those things that dogs sleep in." Doug mumbled.

"I would've agreed but knowing my daughter - your wife we are both doing to be in a lot of trouble if we do that."

The boy sighed. "Yeah. But what do we do now?"

"I don't know. Why don't you call some of your friends?"

"I've already tried."

"All of them?"

"Yup."

"Wait, what if we ask someone from the store you bought these from?"

"I'm not sure anybody will agree..."

"Oh please, I'm sure someone can assemble a simple thing for a God, right?"

"I suppose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls were still walking around when Mal got a text. It was from Hades and it said 'Doug and I have problems with the cribs don't let your sister go home till five!'. "Wh..." she was about to say something but Evie looked at her trying to find out the case. "What a wonderful day, isn't it?"

"Sure. The weather is quite nice. Now, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just got a text and started acting strange. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Don't worry about that!" the purple-haired girl said. "I was wondering if you were hungry?...Cause Mrs. Potts cooked way too much food yesterday and there is still some left."

"Sounds great! I'm starving!"

The rest of the day went well. Finally, the cribs were done. Evie was proud that Doug managed to build them (mostly because she didn't know that he and Hades asked a lady from the baby store to do them). Mal, Bella, and Ben went to stay at Doug and Evie's for a while and had a really good time.