Chapter 7

(Time skip - a week)

Mal, Evie, and Jane were trying to get Jonnie back together all week with no luck. Every single time it didn't work, so they decided to make a meeting and discuss at least what was going to happen with the unborn child.

The girls were having breakfast at the castle's garden. The purple-haired girl took a sip of her coffee and started. "So, the reason I called you guys to come isn't about me actually."

"What's it then?" Jane asked faking curiosity.

"Well, there's a question we need to sort out. And that's what are you going to do?" she said looking at Lonnie.

"What? What do you mean? Oh, the kid, right? Listen, I really don't think that's such a big deal." Lonnie said.

"Not a big deal?! Lonnie, there's a child growing in you!" Evie told her.

"Okay, maybe it is a big deal. But I can handle it!"

"We are and will be here to help. We just think that you and Jay should get back together." Jane said trying to sound as polite and calm as possible so Lonnie doesn't refuse their suggestion.

"I don't think so, I can raise a child on my own!"

"But it's already fifty percent his. Why don't you just accept it and be a couple again? I'm pretty sure you miss him..." Mal said.

"I don't care even if I miss him. He has to apologize cause he was acting like an overprotective mom! Plus this is MY life! Why can't you leave me to make a decision on my own?!" and she stormed off.

"Lonnie, wait!..." Evie tried to say but the girl was already gone. "Well...what do we do now?"

"I'm don't know but something is sure. The mood swings are here." Jane said.

"If plan A doesn't work then we must try plan B!" Mal told her friends. "Come on, we are going to see Jay for a while!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, there's this thing...we all know you want to get back with Lonnie and it's your lucky day cause we're going to help you get back together with her!" Mal said as the girls came in the house and saw Jay switching through channels.

"Hey, nice to see you too. I'm so glad you're polite!" he said ironically. "No, I certainly don't need your help cause I'm not getting back with Lonnie!"

"Should I get that as an agreement to sleep on the couch all the time and just ignoring your kid when it gets born?" Evie asked.

"No."

"Then? She's carrying your child!" Jane told him.

"I know that but if Lonnie doesn't admit that she was wrong I'm not going to go and apologize for nothing! I was the right one!"

"Ugh, you are useless!" Mal said and the three girls left.

"Oh no!" Jane mumbled.

"What?"

"I left my keys in there."

"Don't worry, I'm sure Carlos has keys and if he doesn't we'll make Jay open the door. No need to panic." Evie said.

"You're right. Now, what are we gonna do?"

"I actually don't know..."