Chapter 27

(time skip - about a month)

Kids updates
Isabella is almost eight months old.
Elliana and Dalia are about two months old.
Lonnie is 33 weeks pregnant.
Audrey is seven months pregnant.

"Okay, packing's almost done." Evie said as she closed and enormous backpack.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Doug asked.

"Yeah, totally. What can go wrong with going with two two months olds on a three days away destination to see their grandparents, who probably hate me?...When I said it out loud it didn't sound so good...But it would be a great adventure, so why not!"

"You know, they might not get that you're a villain well at first but-"

"Don't worry. I get it. Still, I'm so excited to meet them, since they couldn't come on our wedding day." she said. "Come on! We have to get everything in the car!" Soon they were ready to go. "I want you two to behave nice...if they actually are awake when we arrive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonnie and Jay have decided to go on a trip too, but their idea was different. They were going to watch a football game.

"Are you sure that we can go, you are pregnant."

"And?"

"What if your water breaks?"

"I'll take my chances. I'm a big girl."

"Fine, but we'll be careful and I'll drive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane and Carlos were having a double date with Mal and Ben...and Bella. They wanted to take her, so the four were eating pizza while the baby was having some juice.

"She is so cute!" Jane squealed. "You still don't want one, right?" she asked.

"It's not that I don't, we're just young." Carlos replied.

"Nice save." Mal said and went to get some drinks. That's when she felt the same way as a month ago. She almost dropped the glasses and barely sat on her chair.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked.

"I'm fine."

"But your are greener that usual."

"I told you I'm fine." everyone was worried for her. "Hey, isn't that Audrey? She's on a date with Chad." she said to distract the others.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go and say hi." Jane suggested. "Mal? Earth to Mal."

"Mhmm, sure." the two girls went to the table.

I totally forgot to update, I'm sorry. Check out