Chapter 41

(Time skip - a month)

Kids updates
Isabella is ten months old.
Elliana and Dalia are about four months old.
Jennifer is a little over a month old.
Audrey gave birth to twins (a boy and girl) a few days before Christmas.

Jane and Carlos were going to go on a date, as well as Mal and Ben. Evie and Doug had the plans to watch a movie while chilling at home. Jay and Lonnie had a pretty similar idea. Audrey and Chad were busy with the newborns.

Mal, Jane and Lonnie were at Evie's four hearts studio. "Okay ladies. You got to look gorgeous when you leave this place. It applies even for you little ladies." Evie said to Isabella and Jennifer. "I'll go check on my two cuties and until then all of you must know what you want to wear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, we have two dates and a...movie night?" the fashionista asked looking at Lonnie.

"Nope, I actually came here for the baby clothes we talked about on our last coffee chit chat."

"Oh yes." Evie remembered. "Just a minute." she pulled out a big box. "You can choose. I have made some designs."

Lonnie's eyes went wide open. "How many did you make?!"

"Seventy four. They were actually seventy five but Dalia vomited on one of them and I decided not to wash it."

"Okay, I think you must find a hobby other than making clothes." Mal suggested. "I'm scared what you'll start doing when you turn eighty."

"Less talking, more dressing up." the other girls rolled their eyes.

"Okay, you should be going home, right?" Evie asked Lonnie checking her watch.

"Yeah, sure." the girl replied and took her sleeping baby. She also took a bag with outfits.

"You're taking only these? I can literally send a truck to walk you home if you feel like you can't carry them all

"You're taking only these? I can literally send a truck to walk you home if you feel like you can't carry them all."

"These ones are fine for now. Plus half of them are way too big for her yet."

"Okay, okay." Evie sighed. "Now, you guys need some last-minute makeup touches."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure that it won't be a problem to look after Bella?" Mal asked.

"Yes. Come on, she'll be fine with my girls. Dragon mommy can have a break one night."

"Call me like that once more and something will really be taking a break. And that'll be your nose."

"Alright. No one can make a joke around here." the girls laughed and the sisters hugged each other. "What about you Jane?"

"Yeah, I'm leaving too. Carlos will be waiting for me. I have some news to tell him."

"Great, have a good night!" Evie waved and closed the door. "You cutie pie, will stay here with your cousins tonight, so why don't we get you into some fabulous pyjamas?" she told Bella. "Yeah, isn't auntie Evie the best?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you look great." Ben said and hugged Mal. She kissed him on the cheek.

"What? Are you saying I didn't look that good this morning?" she said laughing.

"I didn't mean that."

"I know. Don't worry."

"So, we can enjoy one child-free evening. I booked a table at our favorite restaurant and I think we should use it."

"So do I. Let's go."