Chapter 15

Two days after that Uma came to Auradon to see the babies (and Harry) as she promised. She knocked at the door and Evie came out. The blue-haired girl squealed while Uma had covered her ears. Then they hugged. "You're here."

"Yup, got into a little traffic jam but I'm here."

"Are those dark circles under your eyes? Man, the medical college isn't kidding, huh?"

"There's the Evie I know. And yeah, it's pretty much a lot of studying and waking up early and everything, but I'm here for two weeks and I'll enjoy my break no matter what!"

"Come in." Evie greeted. "So, the thing...or things you've been waiting for - meet Elliana Rose and Dalia Paige Dwarfson."

"Aww. Adorable cuties. Can I hug them?"

"Of course." the girl said. "Doug, can you bring us some coffee, please?" she asked her husband.

Meanwhile, at Ben's office where things weren't going so nice.

Mal walked into the office. "If it's another bunch of issues people have sent me just leave them on the desk." Ben said without even looking up from his computer on which he was probably writing an email.

"Ben..."

"Oh, Mal. What's up?"

"Seriously?! You haven't been home from four days straight because of work and the only thing you say is 'what's up?'!"

"Well, I have to help people who need me."

"Ben, you have a wife and a kid who need you too!"

"I know, but the kingdom is-"

"What? More important? Don't Bella and I mean something for you?"

"Of course you do!"

"Then? You promised me that will be in this together!"

"I know, but being king isn't as easy as it looks!"

"Excuse me? You have a thousand assistants who can do your 'super hard job', which is making phone calls and writing emails when I have to 24\7 look after a baby and wake up at two in the morning to change a dirty diaper or feed OUR child!"

"Wait, did you just call my job easy?! I bet you won't manage the first day."

"Oh, really? Let's see if you can do what I do every week from five months and then compare who can or can't do things."

"Deal. Just to let you know if you need any help-" 

"I'll be sure to ask anyone except you."