Chapter 25

"Okay, my appointment's today. Wish me good luck." Uma told Harry.

The girl went to the doctor's office. A lady welcomed her. "Hello, you must be the girl that called me." she nodded. "This way."

The doctor introduced herself and told Uma to sit. "We are doing an ultrasound, right?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, lift your shirt, please." the woman moved the wand around. "Weird..."

"What? Is everything ok?"

"I have to ask you - is this your first ultrasound?"

"Yes, why?"

"You had probably taken a test from a pharmacy this week. The thing is that this batch turned out to be showing fake positive results. You're not the first one this week."

"So, I'm not..."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did it go?" Harry asked. "Not so well, I can see you're sad."

"The test was a fake positive." Uma was barely holding in one peace. He hugged her trying to calm her down.

"It'll be alright."

"Just...how can life change for three days? One moment everything is great and the next it's all falling apart. And no one can get used to that. It's a moment of a breakdown, weakness and then you've got to fake that you are strong when you're not."

"Hey, hey, hey you don't have to be strong all the time. Everyone has tough moments. I know you since we were five, you never looked behind or down, you always fought for what you wanted. If you didn't exist, none of this would've happened - Auradon and the Isle are now one because you didn't give up. You deserve some time and a shoulder to cry on at least once."

"I feel dumb, people are having so much bigger problems and I'm feeling so hurt because I wasn't pregnant at the age of 18."

"Look, if you want kids we'll have kids. Even if it's not right now, we will."

"Ugh, I hate ranting. You won't get used to this."

"I know."

"I actually have to start packing. Two weeks have passed. I have to get back to studying. Maybe that'll distract me for a while."

"I'll help you."