Chapter 14

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Mal's head popped out. "Are we allowed to come in?"

"Yeah, you're my sister, you need to see your nieces."

"Did my ears hear nieces? Yes, they did!" she said walking in the room. "You heard that, Jay? You owe me ten bucks!"

"You were seriously betting on this?!" Doug exclaimed.

"Yep, but that's not a bad thing. Now I have ten bucks." the boy sighed while Evie was laughing knowing that that was definitely going to happen.

Then Lonnie, Jane, Jay, and Carlos came into the room too. "Hey, here is the crowd who wants to hug those two-" Lonnie started. "Girls" Jay finished, still disappointed he lost the bet. His girlfriend hit his arm.

"You guys are all here. That's amazing!" Evie said.

"Yeah, I became something like a radio telling my sister's in labor. Even Uma's coming in a day or so. I still couldn't make Ben forget the paperwork for a while, but I don't even care anymore."

"Do you need me to beat him up?" Evie and Jay both suggested in less than a minute.

"Nope, I'm totally handling this on my own. Plus, " she turned to Evie. "You just gave birth to twins, " then she turned to Jay. "And you have a pregnant girlfriend to look after." they both pouted like they were three year olds but still nodded.

"So, what are their names?" Jane asked breaking the silence.

"Names? Oh my, we forgot to think about names!" Doug said.

"How about Rock and Roll?" Carlos suggested.

"We're having girls Carlos!" Evie told him.

"Alright alright, maybe it's not the best idea."

"Okay, how about Dove and Everleigh?" Mal asked.

"I like those but I'm not sure."

"Hmm, maybe Elliana and...Dalia?" Lonnie suggested.

"I actually really like those. Do you Doug?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Now, middle names."

"...Rose and Paige?" Jay asked.

"Nice. We're done!" 

"I love times like this. We need to see each other more often." Carlos said.

"Yeah, we do." Mal replied.

Evie and the twins⤵

Forgot to put a pic in the last chapter, so there

Forgot to put a pic in the last chapter, so there. Also, ignore that Evie's hair is short. Anyway, I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'll see you soon!