mythology

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

PERCY JACKSON PRESENTS

THE LIGHTNING THIEF

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Summary.

i. Amara Grace is the younger sister to Thalia Grace, the sole survivor of the Grace siblings. Despite the six year age difference between the two sisters, it never stopped them from being close. After all, they only had each other while growing up. The sisters were forced to look after each other due to their mother always drinking and never caring enough to pay attention to her children. The result was the two becoming independent and running away at the young ages of four and ten.

While on the run, they were fortunate enough to ran into another demigod who had escaped from home, a son of Hermes. Luke Castellan, was a clever boy, some would say wise beyond his years. They had met him in a dragon's cave outside of Charleston, after following their father's sacred goat there. The sisters had taken it as a sign of good will and joined forces with the older demigod.

Not long after, they found another demigod, one Amara's age. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, was only seven years old when the three demigods took her in. The then six year old Amara instantly clicked with the seven year old, and the four of them became somewhat of a family. Until a satyr by the name Grover Underwood showed up to take them all to a place called Camp Half-Blood.

The way to New York was nowhere near close to easy going, they faced many misfortunes, monsters, and obstacles that got in their way, but overall, they got delayed and once they were finally close to the Camp, a sacrifice had to be made. Thalia Grace stayed behind in order to give everyone else more time to cross the Camp border's, but it ultimately resulted in her death. However, as a sign of mercy from Zeus, the sisters godly parent, he turned his oldest daughter into a tree, where she remains for all time.

Amara was never the same after witnessing her older sister, her only sibling, take her final breaths and became a tree for all time. She became closed off, only trusting a selected few to be around her during her time of mourning. The only Grace left lost her smile, her happiness, the light that once appeared in her electric blue eyes, what made Amara Grace, Amara Grace.

For the next five years, she hid her true-self away, and became the ideal daughter of Zeus. She was powerful, a good leader, an excellent swordsman, and above all, the belief ideal child of Zeus. She even endured a prophecy thrown upon her by the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite. Though she's been trying to deny it for as long as she could, refusing that she was supposed to have a Beauty and the Beast love story.