trois

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

MYTHOLOGY

chapter three  ❛ 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐

chapter three
❛ 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. ❜

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

     AMARA MADE HER way to the Big House. Grover had fetched her, claiming Chiron needed her before leaving to join the centaur. She heard voices as she entered the room, immediately going to the nearest window by Chiron and resting her body against it.

"Tell me, Percy." The centaur insisted. "What did you make of the Hellhound?"

"It scared me." He answered. "If that camper—"

"Micheal Yew," she interrupted.

"—If Micheal Yew," He shot a look at the brunette. She flashed him a smug smirk as an irradiated expression flashed across his face. "Hadn't shot it, I'd be dead." Becoming bored with the conversation, she titled her head back and let out a huffed breath, causing her small bangs to move out of her electric eyes.

"You'll meet worse, Percy. Far worse, before you're done." Chiron replied. Her interest got peeked, resulting in her moving her head back down to see the centaur.

"Done . . . with what?" Percy asked.

"Your quest, of course. Will you accept it?" She raised a brow. He'd been there for only a week and he was already given a quest. For some reason, that didn't shock her very much, especially since he was a son of Poseidon.

"Um, sir," he glanced at Chiron. "You haven't told me what it is yet. Or," he pointed his thumb towards the youngest Grace. "Why Amara is here."

The camp director sighed. "Well, that's the hard part, the details."

Feeling the hair on her arms stand up and the familiar sense of electricity in the air, Amara looked out the window to see what she had already sensed. Thunder rumbled across the valley, storm clouds reaching the edge of the beach. Thunder echoed across the sky once more, causing the big house to shake, but whatever the raven haired boy was thinking, she didn't care. She knew it was Zeus's way of saying hello to his daughter, to her.

When it quietened down, teal soon appeared flickering within her irises as thunder roared through the sky, just not as powerful or nearly as loud as before. A grin appeared on her lips as the teal soon disappeared and her electric blues became natural. She twisted herself back around to see Grover and Chiron giving her small smiles.