⎯⎯ part four

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

PERCY JACKSON PRESENTS

THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Summary.

iv. Amara Grace was tired of quests, promises, and prophecies. She's had more than enough of her fill over the past two years, she just wished for one normal summer. One summer, where she could enjoy camp and not worry about the upcoming war that's set to happen the closer Percy Jackson gets to sixteen.

Getting her sister back seemed to be the only good thing that had came out of the past quests, but even Thalia Grace couldn't keep her promise as she joined the hunters of Artemis.

Luke Castellan wasn't an expectation of that habit as well, breaking more promises he had made over the past seven years than Amara cared to count. At least the only person who hadn't changed was Grover Underwood, who was still on his life long quest to find the god Pan.

The past quest had left her and Annabeth Chase's relationship rocky, a fact that was hard to deny. But, she hoped her and the blonde could fit the crumbling relationship before it was too late to fix. And as for prophecies, the goddess Aphrodite managed to make her way onto Amara's last nerves with a certain tale she had thrown onto the demigod.

So Amara was tired of prophecies, quests, and promises. All she hoped for was one peaceful summer, one last one before war broke out. One last chance of being as normal as she could be, at least until her life would spiral out of her control.

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Cast.

HENRY CAVILL as ZEUS
god of the sky, amara's father

 HENRY CAVILL as ZEUSgod of the sky, amara's father