vingt

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

MYTHOLOGY

chapter twenty❛ 𝚜𝚘, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎, 𝚑𝚞𝚑

chapter twenty
❛ 𝚜𝚘, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎, 𝚑𝚞𝚑. ❜

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

     THE HUNTERS FILED into the van first, cramming in the back so they could be separated from Apollo and the campers. Bianca followed suit, leaving Nico to sit besides Grover while Percy and Amara stood in the aisle.

"This is so cool!" Nico jumped up and down in his seat, a wide smile visible. "Is this really the sun? But isn't Helios and Selena the sun and moon gods, if so why is it sometimes you and Artemis?"

"Downsizing," Apollo shrugged and Amara immediately tuned the geeky conversation out.

"So," Percy whispered, earning her attention. "Not your type, huh?"

A smirk curled onto her lips as she pushed the boys head away, earning a wide smile in return from her actions. "Shut it, that never happened."

"Whatever you say—"

"Daughter of Zeus!" Apollo cried, tearing the duo's attention away from one another. "Not you little Zeus, older Zeus. Perfect for driving!"

She could feel her eye twitch at the nickname little Zeus, one Percy seemed to find hilarious as laughter constantly slipped through his lips

"Oh, no," Thalia shook her hands quickly. "No, thanks I'm good."

"C'mom," Apollo gave her a sweet smile. "How old are you?"

The raven haired girl hesitated. "I—I don't know."

Which was true, the minute she got a hang of being alive again, Chiron tried figuring out her age but the best he could do, was know she was still older than Amara.

The sun god tapped his finger against his lips. "You're fifteen, almost sixteen."

Thalia froze. "How do you know that?"

"Hey, I'm the god of prophecy. I know stuff. You'll turn sixteen in about a week."

"That's my birthday! December twenty-second."

"Which means you're old enough now to drive with a learners permit!"

The eldest Grace shifted her feet nervously "Uh—"