⎯⎯ part three

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

PERCY JACKSON PRESENTS

THE TITANS CURSE

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Summary.

      iii. Her sister dying all over again wasn't how Amara Grace pictured the start of her seventh summer at the camp. Nor immediately getting thrown onto a quest alongside Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase who lied to her, went behind her back, and attempted to leave her behind at camp while they went to go find the Golden Fleece to save her sister's tree.

The interference of Luke Castellan and his followers made the demigods and cyclops lives miserable. Especially Amara's, she discovered he was the one who poisoned her sisters tree and took her as a traitor for traveling with a cyclops.

As if the quest wasn't hard enough, she nearly drowned trying to save Annabeth from the sirens only to be saved by Percy. However seeing Grover Underwood in a wedding dress shortly after her experience was enough to brighten her mood. Along with Clarisse La Rue playing nice towards the Jackson boy despite her obvious hatred towards him.

Percy Jackson, a boy she once thought she could only view as her enemy. The son of Poseidon who would always get on her nerves and she couldn't stand to be within five feet of the demigod, at least, until their quest to the sea of monsters. Throughout the quest she had seen a side to the boy she didn't know existed, a side she wished to further figure out. One could say their may be something there that wasn't there before between the two demigods. A unique relationship had formed, and it was only the beginning of their story.

When they arrived back at camp she was met with the surprise of Jada Beckendorf, and reunited with her older sister Thalia Grace who the fleece had brought when healing her tree. Now she was another mission, joined by Annabeth, Percy, and her sister Thalia to venture to a school where Grover had requested their assistance. He had apparently found two half-bloods, and Amara could only hope this mission would go as planned with no sidetracks or surprises.

⎯⎯⎯⎯ •°. *࿐ Cast.

HENRY CAVILL as ZEUS
god of the sky, the grace sisters father