four

Chapter 4:

Ruel's POV:

I walked down to the kitchen and got a glass from the cabinet. It was dark so I couldn't see completely. I heard the door open. I jumped a little bit because when it shut it slammed very hard. I was honestly scared because I had no idea who it was! I quietly peeked my head out of the kitchen to see who it was. I looked around the corner to see Autumn. She was stumbling around everywhere. I could tell she was drunk. She was about to fall over until I went and caught her before she did any damage. I couldn't see her face because it was dark.

"Ruel! Fancy seeing you here." I laughed at her. I could smell the alcohol on her; it was very strong she must have had a lot to drink. She was wearing a tight dress which I could see the outline of. I will say it did look very good on her. I helped her stand up straight but as soon as I let go on her, her fragile body fell back into my arms. She was very weak; I wondered how she got home. Whether she walked or someone dropped her off.

"Let's get you to your room," I said while putting my arm around her waist while she put her arm around my neck. I walked her up the stairs.

"Yayyyy, we made it!"

"Shhhhh, Lachie is sleeping." Luckily Lachie is a heavy sleeper so he didn't wake up. We walked into her room and I lay her down on the bed gently. Then I went over and turned on her bedroom light. I got to get a better look at her now. She was wearing a simple skin-tight dress which looked so good on her. Her beautiful blond hair was out and curled. She sat up and looked at me. I was just wearing sweatpants and no t-shirt. Her eyes scanned my body and she smiled at me. Her smile made me feel happy inside and I returned the smile to her. I snapped out of my trance.

"Where were you?" I asked concerned, taking a seat next to her.

"I just went to a, um..." she paused for a second while trying to think. She then jumped. "A get-together! That's it, that's where I was." I knew she was lying. I gave her a look to let her know that I knew she was lying. She rolled her eyes. "Ok, ok. I was at a party."

"Why were you drinking and who did you go with?" she just laughed.

"Whoa calm down there mum! I was with some of my best friends and I hardly even drank anything."

"You reek of alcohol, you obviously drank a lot." She rolled her eyes again.

"Ok I did drink but it was peer pressure, I didn't even want a drink!" I just nodded, I knew it was starting to wear off because she was talking normally now and not slurring her words anymore.

"Well, you should probably get some sleep," I said standing up turning around to face her. She was still sitting down.

"No! I can't sleep in this." She said while pointing down to her dress, then looking back up at me.

"Then go get changed." We both laughed.

"I can't be bothered getting my pyjamas, can you please get some for me?" of course I obeyed and went over to her closet and picked out just a plain white top and grey sweatpants. When I turned around she wasn't sitting on her bed anymore. I looked around the room and saw her standing in her bathroom. She had her back turned to me and it looked like she was trying to reach the back of her dress to unzip it but she was struggling to do it. I laughed at her; she turned around and rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't just stand there! A little help wouldn't hurt." I walked over to where she was standing. She turned around lifting her hair up so I could unzip her dress. I placed my hand on her waist and unzipped her dress carefully. It felt so different being close to her but it felt right. When I unzipped it I could see her bareback, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I backed away out the door. "Thanks for that, Ruelio!" she smiled, i liked that nickname. She wasn't sober but she wasn't that drunk anymore. She could walk properly and stand up on her own.

"Oh, we're doing nicknames now?" i raised my eyebrows

"Sure are!" we both laughed.

I grabbed her clothes off the bed and handed then to her. "Stay there."

"Whatever you say," I said while taking a seat on her bed. I wondered if Lachie's would be awake right now. He would have already come in here to see if I was in here though so probably not. I sat there looking around her room. My attention was brought to a photo wall she had. I walked over to look at the pictures she had on there. There were ones of her with her friends. There was one photo that caught my eye, it was a picture with a boy who was tall and had brown hair, and I will say he wasn't the ugliest human I've ever seen. Then I looked at the corner of the picture. It said jack with a love heart drawn next to it. That makes sense. He looks like a fuck boy; I can understand why Autumn would go for a guy like that. He was every girl's type. He was tall but not as tall as me. He had a pretty fit body, brown hair and eyes. Just as I was thinking I heard Autumn come out of the bathroom. She was wearing her pyjamas now. She must have taken her makeup off but she still looked beautiful.

"Snooping around my room I see?"

"Oh- I'm sorry-"

"I was kidding, chill out." I let out a laugh now that I knew she was joking. She went and sat on her bed patting the spot next to her gesturing me to come to sit next to her. I sat down next to her and looked at her beautiful face.