fifteen

Chapter 15:

Ruel's POV:

The party was in full swing now. There were at least 200 people here. The house was big so it could fit everyone in it with room to spare. I had been here for about 30 minutes now and I still hadn't seen Autumn. I went to go get something to drink. I make my way over to the drinks when I see Autumn standing there poring herself a drink. I go and snake my arms around her waist. She jumps and pushes me away.

"Ruel! You scared the living shit out of me! Also, you can't do that when were in front of people." She whispers that last bit. We both laugh.

"Lets go somewhere private then." She smiles. And I lead her out the back door. It leads to the beach. I take her hand and we both walk down to where the shore was. We sit down and she holds my arm, resting her head on my shoulder. We talked for at least an hour, just about anything that came to our minds. That's the thing with Autumn. I could talk to her about anything and know shell always listen and not judge. I could be myself when I was around her. That's one of the reason how I know I can really trust her. She looks out at the ocean. I was looking at how beautiful she was. After a while she realised that I was staring at her and she looked at me and smiled. I started into her beautiful eyes. Even though it was getting dark I could still see the shine if her eyes. She was gorgeous. She was everything I wanted, everything I needed. We were both leaning in. when our lips touched it was like fireworks, it feels like the spark will never die between us. It like were meant for each other, we were soulmates. She put her hand on my cheek and twisted around, so we was now sitting facing me. I did the same and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me. We broke apart from the kiss smiling at each other. I noticed there was standing near us watching in shock. They ran over to us. It was Finn.

Finn laughs, shaking his head. Autumn looks like someone just got killed, she looked very stressed.

"Lachie wouldn't be too happy about this would he?" Autumn and I looked at each other. She was so tense and so was I. we both knew neither of us wanted Lachie to find out about us. Everything would be ruined. We would be ruined! I don't know what would happen to us if he ever find out because I don't know how he would react. "Speaking of Lachie, Autumn he's been looking for you everywhere. He said that if I find you, I have to get you to find him. He's worried sick he said it's some emergency or something." I look at Autumn and nod, agreeing that i'll be fine by myself.

"Thanks Finn." She says walking back inside. Which leaves just Finn and I. he looks at me in disgust and walks closer to me.

"Please don't tell Lachie about anything you saw." He laughs.

"You know Ruel, I've never liked you. There's always been something off about you and I just have never gotten a good feeling about you. So why would I help you in this situation?"

"Do it for Autumn then. She doesn't want Lachie finding out."

"Wonder why, she's probably too embarrassed that she has to keep whatever you two have a secret." It got me thinking. No, she wouldn't, would she?

"Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about." I said crossing my arms angrily.

"Well I mean I am her best friend and she didn't even tell me!" I roll my eyes. "And I mean she did confess that she liked me today and wanted to be with me." I shook my head in disbelief. She wouldn't. She's a trustworthy person and I know she would never do such a thing to me. I have to go find her and talk to her about this. I walk away as fast as I could from that idiot and enter the party again.

Autumn's POV:

I couldn't believe Finn had just saw Ruel and I kissing. I really hope he doesn't tell Lachie. I walk around the party when I bump into someone who was tall. They spill their drink all over me. I gasp and look up to see who it was, Jake. The person I least wanted to see here. Who even invited him? He smiles down at me. Putting his hand around my waist which made me very uncomfortable but it grip was too tight for me to escape.

"Hey babe, long time no see." He said evilly grinning. I tried to push him off me, but he wouldn't budge. "What's wrong? Too weak?" he said laughing.

"Jack! Get off me." I said in pain. His hands were so tight around my waist that I was sure that was going to leave a mark, if I could ever get away from him.

"Calm down babe. You know you love it."

"Stop calling me that and no I don't!" I was still trying to escape his embrace. His hand had now slid down to my butt now. He was trying to kiss my neck now. Everyone was too drunk and caught up in their own business to realise what was going on right in front of them. I thought something awful was going to happen to me again until I heard my name being called over the music.