twenty-one

Chapter 21:

Ruel's POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I remembered that I was picking up Autumn this morning, so I got up and started getting ready.

I had finished getting ready and was now in the car.

Autumn's POV:

I got up and got ready. I headed downstairs and waited for Ruel. Lachie came walking down the stairs in his uniform.

"Are you walking to school?" he asked while grabbing an apple.

"Nah, Ruel's giving me a ride."

"Do you reckon I could tag along with you guys? I can't be late for school." I smiled.

"Of course, Ruel won't mind." He smiled and sat waiting with me. We heard Ruel honk and walked out the door to see him in his car waiting patiently. I walked up to the window.

"Is it ok if Lachie tags along? He has to get to school early."

"Of course." He smiled and Lachie and I got in the car. I sat in the front and Lachie sat, middle back. The boys started talking about something random. I said there smiling about how everything was now back to normal. I was finally stress-free. I didn't have to worry about hiding my relationship with the one person I truly love and appreciate, Ruel.

We arrived at school.

"Thanks for the ride, mate." Lachie said jumping out of the car and hen running into the school. We both laughed.

"Why is he in such a rush?" Ruel said looking over to me.

"God knows." I look at him and we laugh again. We hop out of his car and start walking to the entrance. Just before we walk in, he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I smile at him and he returns the smile. We walk in and get a lot of stares. We walked down the hall; I see Finn standing there talking to some girl. He sees me and smiles but I roll my eyes and look away from him. I was done with his bullshit and i was done with him, after all of his fake ness i had enough! i don't need him when i have Ruel in my life now.

Ruel's POV:

We were getting a lot of odd stares. Finn smiled at Autumn, but she rolled her eyes, I chuckle a little. We reach her locker and she opens it and gets her books out. We then go to my locker which wasn't far from it and walk to our first class.

We might have been getting judged but we didn't care because we were happy.

~ the end ~

*A/N- thank you guys so much for your support!! honestly didn't expect this to get many reads. hope u enjoyed it, let me know if u did :)))