eleven

Chapter 11:

Autumn's POV:

I sit on the lawn next to him, staring into his eyes. How could I like a player like him? I saw him kiss Mia. I hate Mia, more than anyone I've ever met. I just don't get why he would do something like that to me. I got lost in my thoughts again. I broke eye contact with him and looked down. He placed his hand on my knee for comfort I guess, but I wasn't having it at all. I pushed his hand off my knee and crossed my arms. He looked at me confused. I was just as confused as him though. Earlier today he was very mad at me and wasn't talking to me at all and now he trying to be all affectionate? He was confusing, all boys are.

"Seriously tell me what's wrong!" he raised his voice a little now as if he was getting mad. I look at him with a frown on my face.

"Ruel, you can't be serious right now. So, first of all you ignore me for most of the night, get angry at me for no reason and look at you now! You're trying to hide what you've done!" he looks at me in shock.

"Woah, ok I know I haven't been talking to you, but I have an explanation for that! Also, I'm not trying to hide anything. I haven't done anything wrong!"

I look down and shake my head.

"Unbelievable." I laugh a little at how clueless he was acting at the moment.

"What's unbelievable!? Autumn just tell me what I've done wrong!" he was getting very angry now.

"I saw you kissing Mia! There I said it, now can you just leave I don't want to look at you anymore."

"Autumn, no you've got this wrong." I look at him waiting for him to explain. His eyes get watery like he was about to cry. I felt a sudden wave of guilt take over me. Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on him. Maybe this is all just a misunderstanding? "I didn't kiss her. She pinned me to the wall and told me to kiss her, when I didn't, she kissed me anyway, but I didn't kiss back. After she let go of my I pushed her off me and walked away. Autumn you know I would never do that to you." He took my hand. I smiled. I knew there was more to it.

"I'm sorry," I said looked at him, lacing out hand together.

"No, don't be sorry. I would be worried if I was you too. I'm sorry."

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"For ignoring you and getting angry at you. I just let jealousy get in the way of my feelings." I frowned.

"Jealousy? What could you be jealous of?"

"Finn."

"What why?"

"I don't know, I just didn't know you were friends with him, and I mean he hates me so much."

"He does?" he nods. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier.

"Don't be sorry, you didn't know." I smiled and we both leaned in. he kissed me. His kissed were so gentle yet full of so much passion. We broke apart and looked at each other.

"Should we go back in?" I said he stood up, then he helped me up. We walked back inside hand in hand.