nineteen

Chapter 19:

Autumn's POV:

I woke up wrapped in Ruel's big, cuddly arms. I could never get tired of seeing him the second I wake up. Her was still sound asleep so I quietly grabbed my phone from my nightstand and checked Instagram, still in Ruel's arms.

Although Lachie hates us, I wasn't going to let that get in the way of someone I love. But I can't go on like this forever and neither can Lachie. He's going to have to forgive me eventually. He was one of the only people I could trust. I was lost in my own mind that I didn't even realise that Ruel was now awake. I turned around to face him and we smile at each other.

"Morning gorgeous." He said softly.

"Morning." I said back. I then got up and walked over to the bathroom. Ruel sat up and went on his phone. While I brushed my teeth and everything.

We heard a knock on my bedroom door. We looked at each other with big eyes. I took a deep breath and walked over to the door to open it. Lachie was standing there with his arms crossed. He didn't say anything he just looked at Ruel behind me on the bed and rolled his eyes.

"What's up." He still had an aggravated look on his face.

"I just wanted to say that I was sorry for punching Ruel." He looked down not looking any less pissed.

"Really?" Ruel and I said in unison.

"But I'm not sorry about anything I said!" he said storming off. I shut the door.

I turned to face Ruel and fell back on the bed. He moved closer to me and started playing with my hair. He quickly got up and opened the blinds and walked over to the same position he was just in. I looked at his face now that there was light in the room. I couldn't help but gasp.

"What?" he said concerningly.

"Your face." I said moving closer to get a better look. He had cuts and bruises all over his face.

"Am I that ugly?" he said laughing which made me laugh a little.

"Go look in the mirror." He got up and ran over to the bathroom. He gasp when he got a look at himself. He walked over to me.

"How is it this bad?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Does it hurt?" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down on the bed again. He shook his head responding no.

"Mums going to kill me. I should probably get home anyways before she thinks I'm missing." We laughs and both get up.

"I'll walk you down just in case you run into Lachie and he makes you bleed even more." He smiles and we walk downstairs together. Luckily Lachie was in his room. We got the door and he kissed me gently.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning before school?"

"Sounds good." I smiled as he drove away. Ruel only recently got his licence but now Lachie knows were a thing he can drive me to school without having to drop me off a block down just so it looked like I walked.