Chapter 4

Pictured above is how I envision Rue:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark drives for about 30 minutes then we stop at a restaurant. On the way we just talked about little things. He was really interested in Luca, I asked about him and some other things. I tried to go away from the topic of the question he kept asking 'Where is Lucas father' that has a answer that I do not want to know. Cause if I know where he is there is a bigger chance of him knowing where I am. And I do not want him to find me, I especially don't want him to find Luca. I ran before he knew about Luca. Luca and I wouldn't have been safe if we stayed there.

  "We are here." Mark told me as he parked the car and turns the car off.  He gets out of the car and jogs over to my side and opens my door for me.

"Why thank you." I smiled as I grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car. He locked the car doors and we walked to the front desk.

"Mark, Table for two." He spoke as soon as we reached the front desk.

"Okay right this way." The waiter told us as she grabbed two menus.

She leads us to a table on the patio over looking the river. It was very gorgeous, the lights were beautiful and pulled the whole sitting area together.

"Wow. This is beautiful." I spoke as Mark pulled my chair out for me.

"Yeah it is. After dinner we can go on a walk and enjoy more of the scenery. We are only about a block away from downtown, they have a really beautiful water light show there at night." He told me as he took a seat. "I mean that is if you want to."

"Yeah, that would be nice." I answered his unspoken question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                         ~~Mateos POV~~

My plane has just landed in Pisa. At the moment me and some of my men are heading to the hotel that we will be staying at. We drive down 1463 st. We are scanning for the hotel sign, it is surrounded by many more buildings and a river is behind it so we at least know we are in the right area. As we drive I scan the name of every building. As I am scanning someone catches my eye. "Stop the car!" I yell. The car comes to a immediate stop and I look at the women and man very closely. I immediately recognize the women but not the man. "You two," I say as I point at two of my men, "go follow that man and women. When they stop somewhere tell me where. Follow them to their vehicle. Be sure to tell me where the vehicle is and when they are about to leave." The two men nod and get out of the car. I pull my phone out and call Nicolas, "Nicolas, end the search. I've found her." I smirk as I watch my men follow closely behind the man and women. I have finally found you my sweet Rue. And this time, I won't let you get away from me.

———————————————
Word count: 538.