Chapter 26

(⚠️Warning⚠️ Violence and some cursing)

"Come on my dear." Mark commanded as Rue fought against him. "Don't fight against me!" He yelled as he tightened his hold on her hair.

"Only is you take me to my son." Rue hissed out through her gritted teeth.

  "Oh I will." He smirked as he threw her into a dark room and locked the door.

Rue tried to sit up but fell back down as a huge rush of blood started to sweep out of the wound on her abdomen. She pushes her hand against it trying to slow the blood flow.

Rue sits there trying desperately trying to slow the bleeding. The door opens and she looks up to the one face she was dying to see,

"Luca!" She cried out as Luca ran into her arms. "Oh my sweet baby boy I'm so happy you are okay." She kissed him all over his head and hugged him tight.

Luca looked down at his now wet shirt, "Mommy.. what is wrong with your tummy?" Luca asked as Rues once white shirt is stained red at the bottom.

"It's nothing baby." She tried to reassure him.

"But you are bleeding." He looked up at the man standing in the doorway. "My mommy is bleeding!" He told the man. "She need doctor!" He commanded, much like his father.

"She won't be needing one soon." He laughed as he closed the door.

"It is going to be otay momma. Daddy will save us soon I know it!" Luca smiled as he kissed his mothers cheek.

"Thank you for the positivity baby. But I don't know if your daddy is coming this time." Rue frowned as she looked around the dark room.

Luca grabbed his mother's right hand with his left hand and with his right hand he turned her face and made him look at her, "He is coming mommy. I can feel it." He smiled.

Rue didn't say anything all she did was smile.

Luca jumped when the door swung open.

"I'm back my dear Rue." Mark smiled as he yanked Rue off the floor. "It's time for some fun." He smirked.
~~
"Is everyone ready to move out?" Mateo asked as he loaded his last gun and shoved it into the holder on his leg.

"Ready." Jackson responded.

"Then load up!" Mateo commanded.

All 150 men headed outside and into 5 vans and one big 14 wheeler.

They drove for about 47 miles down 4 dirt roads and down one dead end road that only had one driveway. The driveway lead to the exact place the red dot hasn't left in 23 hours.

"Cut the headlights. Park on the road." He commanded through the comm to all the drivers. All the drivers turned the headlights off and stopped on the side of the road. All the men quickly jumped out of the vehicles. "On my cue! If I call you number your with me." He explained to the men. "Once me and my men find a easy way in I will give the cue and you all move in. 12,56,34,27,98,102,32,29,130,143, 42 your with me. Let's go." He motioned for them to follow me. Him and the 11 men he ordered to follow moved towards the building. Mateo motions for them to stop once they get to the front door. He peaks through the window at the top of the door and 2 of his other men looked through the side windows. He looked over to the men and nodded. "Everyone else, move in." He spoke into the comm.

Mateo looked over at #27 and motioned to the door, #27 nodded and kicked the door in. All 150 men began to storm in Mateo in the lead. Gunshots rang through the building bodies dropping, all for 2 people.
~~
Mark grabbed his gun and fixed his shirt.

"So sad that our fun is cut short." He spoke to Rue as he closed the door.

"Where are you bastard!?" He heard Mateo yell out.

"Oh I'm coming Mateo." He smirked as he stormed down the hallway following the voice.

Mark turned the corner and came face to face with Mateo.

"About time you showed up." Mark smirked. "I do hate to break it to you. You missed the fun, me and Rue just finished."

"I'll have your fucking head!" Mateo hissed out as he grabbed his gun. "I will be the one responsible for your death!"

"We will see about that."

Mark grabbed his gun and aimed at Mateo. "Who shall shoot first. Should we allow it to be finished with a simple gun fight or-" Mark didn't get to finish the sentence. Blood poured out of his mouth as he look down at the head of a knife through his rib cage. He turned around and case face to face with a naked pissed off Rue.

"That is for my son!" She spat in his face. She punched him in his jaw which caused him to fall. "And that. Is for me."

He laughed as he choked on his own blood and he looked up at Rue, "My dear Rue, I never knew you would be the one to kill me." He laughed. "But don't forget, you are injured." He laughed as he pointed at her body which is covered in cuts from him and the gun wound in her abdomen. She looked down at her wounds which are all bleeding heavily. Tears prick her eyes as she looks at Mateo.

"Take care of my son." She whispered as she fell unconscious.

~~
Word Count: 926

Don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think:)

Told you it would get good;)

Also! Thank you so so so much for 25,30,and 35k reads! My book is where it is all thanks to you all! When I first started writing I never expected for any of my books to blow up. So all this means so much to me! So all I can do to thank you all is continue to update and tell you thank you over and over again! I love you all🤍