Chapter 5

~~~~~~The Next day~~~~~~

             ~~Mateos POV~~

At this moment in time we are driving down the street in downtown Pisa, following a car. Following Rue. After all these years, I have finally found her and this time I will not lose her.  We have been following them for about 13 minutes and they are now getting on the highway. "Don't lose them!" I tell my driver as he turns onto the highway. He keeps a close distance on Rue and the man. He gets close but not to close.

  About 15 minutes later their car parks in front of a town house that had a small porch and a small SUV in the driveway and a small honda civic by the SUV. My driver parks across the street and turns the car off. I watch their car closely waiting for something to happen.  The man gets out of the car and walks over to Rues side. He opens her door and she steps out. She looks beautiful, she is wearing a pencil dress and black heels, he hair is in lose beach waves and her figure has change alot.  Her hips are wider and her thighs have ganged weight. He walks her up to the front door, they both stop as she opens her purse to get what im guessing are her keys out. They talk for a minute longer then he steps closer and says something but I can't make out what he said. She smiles and turns her head away, like she is hiding a blush. He grabs her chin and makes her look at him and then he kisses her. I can't help but get angry. She is my women. She is my Rue.

They pull apart and she smiles at him, and he smiles back. She waves bye and he waves back as she puts the keys in the door, he gets in his car and drives off. She opens the door and next thing you know she is squatting and holding her hands open. I watch for a minute longer and a little boy comes running and jumps in her arms. She stands up and holds him. She kisses the little boys head and I can't help but notice he looks like her in the face,  but his hair.. it looks like mine?!

~~Rue's POV~~

I hold Luca and kiss his head. "Hi baby, what are you doing up?" I asked him with a smile.

  "I missed you." He said with a frown, "Am I introuble?" He asked looking up at me.

   "Of course not baby. Let's go inside." I tell him as I walk into the house and close the door. "Let me get ready for bed then we can watch a movie ok?" I ask him.

  "Ok!" He exclaims with a smile.

  I go to my room and remove all my jewelry and makeup. I take my heels off and my dress. I get out a pair of white and black plaid mid-thigh pajama shorts and a pink nike hoodie. I throw the pajamas on and put my hair in a low ponytail. Someone knocks on the door so i throw on my house shoes. "Coming!" I holler as I go into the hallway.

  "Can I open the door mommy?" Luca asked walking over to me. I nod and pick him up. I unlock the door and he reaches down and opens it. I look up and I can't move. My body immediately freezes and I can't move. He is looking down at me and looking at Luca with a wicked look. His signature look. "Mommy, who is he?" Luca askes me. I don't answer him I just stare at the man standing in front of me who I never wanted to see again.

"Hey, who is at th-" Ava doesn't finish her sentence probably because she saw who it was. "Luca come over to me." Ava says as I sit Luca down on the floor and he goes over to Ava who picks him up never looking away from the man on our porch. "Let's go play cars in your room." Ava tells Luca as she starts walking down to his room.  Once they get into Lucas room and they close the door I finally speak.

"How did you find me?" I ask him never looking away from him.

  "Have you been on a date recently, maybe downtown by the water and light show?" He asks me with a smirk.

I just stare at him. I wait to slam this door in his face and grab Luca and just run. But I can't. I know now no matter what I do he will find me and he will want Luca.

  He is Mateo Antinori, and Mateo Antinori always gets what he wants.

———————————————
Word count: 800.