Chapter 13

Enjoy the hottie I just blessed your eyes with. You will prolly see him at the top of every chapter for the rest of the book. May your eyes be blessed.

*~* 2 weeks later

Mateo and Luca have really grown close in the past 2 weeks. Luca is just so happy to finally have a dad and I truly think Mateo is happy to have a son. He has been so good to me and Luca. He has took Luca to daycare, picked him up, played with him, helped him learn new things, Mateo is everything Luca was missing in life, and I truly didnt know how to feel about it. Mateo would take us out for dinner sometimes and sometimes just me and him would go. Anytime I was with him I have butterflies.

I don't even know why.

He has hurt me so many times in so many ways. So many times.

I just didn't know if I could give him my heart all over again and just..

Trust him.

Life was so much easier before he came back into my life. It wasn't as.. complicated.

Yes, life is complicated now. I wasn't sure how I felt about Mateo. We have kissed a few times since he has changed. He has stayed the night. We have went on dates. But I have no clue where all that leaves us.

It is all so... confusing.

*~*Mateos POV

Today I'm telling Luca and Rue that I'm staying in Italy.

I'm not completely sure how Rue will take it but I am hoping she is okay with it.

If she is not okay with it I will leave just as quick as I came. I care deeply about her happiness and if she is not happy with me staying them I am leaving.

Her and Luca are my everything now. Everything I have is theirs and I want them to know that. That is why I brought a house with 5 bedrooms and a huge backyard. I am going to ask them to move in with me. To start a life all together. But not today. Today I will just inform them that I am moving to Italy.

I comb my hair back and garb my car keys.

Time to pick Luca up.

***

"Daddy!" Luca smiles as he runs over to me like he does every time I pick him up.

I crouch down and let him run into my chest and I hug him. "Hey Buddy." I smiled.

"Are you coming over for dinner again?" He asked as his eyes beamed with excitement.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p' making him giggle. "Let's get you into your seat." I picked him up and opened the car door and sat him in his seat. I buckled his seat beat and walked over to the driver side. I looked up before opening the door and saw many mothers staring at me with a hard to read emotion on their face. I shrugged it off and got in the car and started to drive to Rues house.

***

"Mommy!" Luca called out as he took his backpack off and handed it to me to hang up, which I did.

Rue came out of her room in a black pencil skirt, a light pink blouse , and black heels.

"Yes?" She asked as she took her earring off.

"Hi!" Luca smiled making Rue smile her usual beautiful smile.

"Hi baby. Hi Mateo." She smiled at Luca and gave me a small wave.

"Hey." I smiled at her as I took my shoes off and laid them by the door.

"Let me finish changing then we can choose something for dinner." She smiled to Luca as she hugged him quickly and gave him a kiss on the head.

"Okay!" He beamed. "Daddy, come play cars with me please!" He asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"How could I say no to you?" I asked him and he gave me a ear to ear grin as he ran down the hall to his room. I started walking to his room but stopped when I got to Rue. She looked at me with a eye brow raised. I leaned down closer to her ear.

"You look beautiful." I whispered against her ear and I could feel the heat that formed at her cheeks. I continued walking down the hall to Lucas room.

**Rues POV

I stood still for a moment.

What the heck just happened?

I go back in my room and start changing my clothes. Its gonna be a long night..

**

Word count:764

In the process of typing this chapter by dear friend kept typing the most random crap when I turned away. I'm going to put some of what she typed on here just so she can feel special.

"Then the troll fell madly in love with the mop handle that he blew her up because their love was explosive! The troll was then really depressed because he had just killed his one and only true love. Because the troll is so ugly that no one loved him before the mop handle and sense he killed her he had no one. The mop handle was blind and soulless. And never truly loved the troll. The end.
YEEEEEEET
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

Do enjoy my really dumb bestfriend who thought I needed that on my story.

Please do comment and tell me what you think is going to happen next! :D