15

"ROMAN!" Remus ran through the halls slipping and sliding as he trailed garland with him. "ROMAN! RO! ROMANO!" Remus giggled as he jumped wrapping the garland around the banister before jumping over it and using the garland to slow his fall until he landed right into the living room in front of his brother. "Roman."

"WHAT..." Roman froze seeing the tinsel and garland around the place as Remus giggled. "What is this..."

"It's nearly Christmas Ro. 4 more days!!!" Remus jumped about with excitement as Roman just stood there. "You guys haven't decorated at all."

"Well, yeah. We weren't going to do Christmas this year Remus." The darker one slowly stopped with a frown as his brother's eyes darted about. "After what happened with Dee and Virgil, none of us are really in the mood for it."

"The dark realm doesn't celebrate it...ever." Roman's eyes went wide as Remus shifted. "Not Christmas or thanksgiving... or easter... anything. Fears birthday would have a party and for Deceit's he'd throw this... show. We were all required to go by Colt but... It was still nice. I guess I just got excited over spending an actual holiday with my fam..." Remus froze, a smile still on his face as he mentally backtracked. "An actual holiday with the peeps." 

"Remus, were you gonna say, family?" Remus's face fell as Roman watched the man turn around and leave. "Wait... I wasn't going to... shit." Roman sighed as he shook himself out of his head and started for his room. Of course, Remus would be excited about Christmas. Both Deceit and Virgil were both big with the holidays. Although Virgil really loved Halloween and Deceit got a kick out of April fools day. But to be totally honest, the fact that Remus was about to say family... Not brother no... his family. Roman swallowed the rising nerves as a smile graced his lips. Remus was starting to consider the light side as his family... not just Roman.

There was a gust of wind freezing Roman in his spot as he looked around. By this point, Romans felt those ghost eyes enough to know what they meant. Roman took a deep breath letting it out with a slight shake as his eyes glowed a dim pink.

"Roman?" The prince spun around only to laugh at himself seeing Logan standing there with this confused look. "Is there a reason why you're just standing there?"

"Not really?" Logan frowned as he fixed his glasses and sighed. "Remus seems to be getting comfortable. I see he's even started to decorate." 

"Yeah, about that..."

"I'm glad." Roman tensed seeing the fond smile Logan had as he looked off behind the prince, his eyes a shining silver. "That man needs a little... Christmas spirit. Being alone most of your life can cause a lot of problems. Don't... Don't let him withdraw Roman. He has a tendency to do that." Roman narrowed his eyes as Logan sighed and shook his head and laughed. "Speaking of Remus... He's sure taken a liking to that room. We may have to figure out a compromise."

"Logan?" Logan's eyes widened as he opened his mouth to say something before clearing his throat and fixing his tie. 

"I never said I was Logan." Roman's eyes went wide as he stumbled back and Logan... er, fake Logan smiled. 

"You're not..." Logan shook his head as his eyes shined even brighter. "Who..."

"That's a secret, Roman. For now anyway... that is if you complete your tasks." Logan held out an envelope and Roman hesitantly took it with this look in his eyes. "Go on... open it."

"You aren't Logan." Logan just sighed as Roman tried to work through things. "Wait... Remy... and Patton!"

"Did you just realize something?" Roman's eyes widen and he gulped down his anxiety.