| 4 |

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | In which Luke tries to avoid getting murdered

FREYJA had been dragged, by the two small Hermes children, to the top of Half-Blood Hill, against her will. If she had her way, she would have lied her way right out of there, but Layla had seen what was happening and grinned.

Layla had said; "If you try and get out of it, they're gonna hunt you down and pester you until you agree."

Freyja didn't want to be pestered, so the goddess went with them.

"What happens if we used the paintball guns? Haven't used them in a while," Travis suggested, looking down at the list of equipment that he had laid out. 

"We can't, they broke last time cause Ares cabin had a huge hissy fit about us pranking them and then smashed them all," Connor reminded him, as he handed Freyja a piece of paper that said PRANK on it.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She deadpanned.

"What is says on the paper, duh!" Freyja raised an eyebrow at Connor's tone of voice, before catching sight of the cabin's in the distance. An idea came into her mind, one that was good enough to cause Freyja to smirk with satisfaction.

"Do we still have paint?" Travis flicked through the equipment list they had.

"Yeah, red, gold and weirdly enough, neon yellow,"

"Perfect," Freyja replied. "I think the cabin's need a new lick of paint."

"Wow!" Connor replied, eyes wide as he practically latched onto Freyja, who began to panic at the human contact. "You're amazing."

"Get off me, heathen," Freyja replied, trying to pry the small boy off of her arm. "You're like a leech. Unhand me, small human."

"Connor, you get the paint ready. I'll get the screw drivers, hammers, nails, superglue, a lot of glitter and some masking tape," Travis commanded, not noticing Freyja's deathly glare at his brother. Connor watched him, before nodding and scampering off, as Freyja made a face of disgust and wandered back to her cabin.

Pulling the jumper (supposedly it was called a 'hoodie') off of her, Freyja smoothed out her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and tamed her dark hair into a presentable mess as the conch horn sounded for dinner. Emerging from her cabin, Freyja almost turned around but Layla caught sight of her before she could.

"I saw you Frey, get over here," The goddess groaned, dreading more social interaction, as Layla pulled her towards the rest of Cabin Eleven. "You got everything sorted for Capture the Flag tomorrow?"

"Of course, I'm not unorganized like you guys," Layla laughed at the insult from Freyja, wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulder. "Did you have training today?"