12

All week Louis' mind has been on Harry. He was just so worried about him, he didn't know what to do.

Louis wanted to do everything he could to help him, no matter how hard it would be. He hated seeing him like that. He thought about Gemma and how she was feeling with seeing her brother in that state. He couldn't ever imagine being in the same situation with his sisters.

He saw Harry a few days later, and asked if he would like to go for a walk at the park. He agreed, and then they were both walking side by side next to each other.

"How have you been?" Louis asked him.

He looked over at him, then down. "I've been okay." Louis nodded, knowing it wasn't half the truth but didn't want to push him.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry said suddenly, and Louis looked up at him. "Sure, I guess."

"Have you like-...dated anyone before?" Louis was caught off guard by the question. He didn't know how to explain how bad they were, so he just answered simply.

"Yes."

"Oh." Harry said. They found a bench, and decided to take a seat on it.

"What about you?" Louis asked. He didn't know if Harry would answer since he liked to keep most things to himself.

"Only two." He answered simply, with a shrug.

Louis nodded, and breathed in a breath of air. It was extremely cold and Louis couldn't ever bear to stay any longer in it. He covered his head a little tighter with the strings of his jacket, and tucked his hands into his pockets to keep them warm.

"What about that girl from a while ago?" Louis had remembered the time he saw Harry at one of the restaurants a while ago, and there was a girl that was with him. Though, he thought he may of had assumed too quickly.

"You mean Hailey? oh no we're not together, she's gay." He clarified, and Louis blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." He smiled a bit, then opened his mouth to say something but closed it again.

"I'm sorry I lied to you."

Louis snapped his head toward him, a confused look on his face until he remembered Harry lying to him about his mum.

"It's okay, I'm not mad." He assured.

Harry shook his head, looking up at the sky and then let his eyes settle down on a couple kids playing in the grass.

"No, you should be. You should be mad at me, or upset. I lied to you and that wasn't right." He was right, he should be upset with him. Even though it was a small lie, and didn't seem to be too big, it still was wrong because he wasn't truthfully honest. Which made him question whether or not he would be honest if he was in relationship with him.

"What are you thinking about?"

Louis looked down at the ground, thinking about whether or not he should be honest with him as well and tell him how he felt. It had came so far and Louis didn't want it to be too late. He was scared that he might not have a chance with him, and that worried him most.

He knew it was right what Nicole had said. He did need to find someone, it had been too long; But was Harry really the right person for him? given the state he was in, he knew possibly being with would be difficult.

"Louis?"

Louis quickly snapped out his thoughts, realizing he had been thinking too long.

"Yeah, sorry." He laughed a little to hide yet-another embarrassment.

"Can I ask you something?" He said, finally deciding to just listen to his thoughts and Nicole's words.

"Go ahead." Harry replied, looking at him as he waited for him to ask whatever question it was he needed to ask him.

"I-...I'm just going to be straight forward." That caused Harry to raise his brow, wondering where the question was going.

"Wha-...what are you interested in?" Harry furrowed his brows in even more confusion, not understand what he meant.

"I mean which gender are you interested in? men or woman?"

Harry looked baffled by the question, but Louis really wanted to know what his answer would be.

"Both." He answered.

Louis was surprised by his answer, but also felt a little glad because that meant he sort of had a chance.

"That's... great." Louis replied. There was silence for a moment, before Harry started to smile and then bursted into laughter.

Louis was looking at him confused, wondering what was so funny.

"What?" he asked as Harry continued to laugh, later calming down a bit.

"You're so awkward sometimes. It's kind of cute." He explained, still having a small smile on his face. His smile was the one that's cute. Louis wondered if he knew that.

"Thanks?" He replied awkwardly, laughing a little as well.

"We should get going, I've been freezing hard enough." Harry said, getting up and quickly putting his hands in his pockets. Louis got up and did that as well, but before pulling the strings harder on his jacket to keep himself warm enough.

"Wanna get something to drink? we can get some hot chocolate if you want." Harry suggested, as they began to walk.

"We can warm up with it, cool ourselves down."

Louis nodded. "Sure."

Hope you liked this chapter!.xX

Favorite song from Fine Line?

Y'all Falling had me😭 and Fine Line had me 😍 and😭