26

December came faster than Louis and Harry had expected. It meant that they had been dating for almost exactly 8 months. That's the longest Harry had ever dated anyone. They had celebrated their monthly anniversaries, and have had a couple dates so far.

A week ago they went to an art museum. Louis wasn't really fond of that kind of stuff, and neither was Harry himself as they both found art museums to be quite boring-both of them being to them once on their schools trips. But them going there and Harry guiding him and showing him art works that kind of fascinated him, especially fascinating Harry himself, made him realize that maybe they were kind of interesting. He still wasn't too fond of them, but he loved to have had gotten to see what he felt like he was missing out on, and do it with Harry.

They were both currently sat at a local fast food place having dinner.

"So I have a question." Louis suddenly spoke, and Harry looked up at him. "What is it?."

"When we first met, you used to always order just coffee and nothing else. Why was that?" He asked curiously, as he grabbed a chip and put it in his mouth.

He pursued his lips like he was thinking. "I thought about not answering for a second, but I guess it won't hurt to. It was so that I could get over my hangovers." He answered.

"Oh." Louis replied, as he chewed his chip.

"Yeah, it really helps." He said, before biting into his cheeseburger.

"But doesn't that make the hangover worse? my younger sister, Maise, tried coffee after a hangover and it just made her get a lot of nausea." Louis, said.

"Well it worked for me, so I don't know." He shrugged.

"I guess it just effects everyone differently." Louis, assumed. Harry nodded, and wiped his mouth with the napkin. After a while, they finished eating and left the restaurant.

Gemma was home after they arrived back at her's and Harry's flat. She seemed to have been making dinner.

"Hey, boys! dinner is almost ready." She said, as she kept working on whatever she was making.

"We just ate." Harry, told her as he closed the door behind him. "Oh, well then you'll just have to eat it later because there's no way this is going to waste."

"I'll eat it, I don't mind." Louis said, giving her a kind smile.

"Great! no food to be wasted. I literally spent hours at the supermarket buying everything for all this cooking." She exclaimed, dramatically.

"I'm gonna head upstairs and take a shower. I'll see you in a bit, darling." Harry said, and kissed Louis softly on the lips.

After he went upstairs to take a shower, Louis turned to Gemma. "I don't see you as much anymore." Louis said, as he took a seat around the dining table.

"I've been very busy with work these days." She replied. Louis nodded, and continued to watch her as she cooked.

Harry came back down half an hour later, his hair damp from the shower he just took.

"Food is done! Harry, are you sure you don't want any?" Gemma, asked.

"Yep." He answerd, opening the freezer and grabbing an ice pop from it.

"Seriously?" Gemma huffed, crossing her arms.

"What? It's just an ice pop." He said, closing the freezer door.

"Okay so you choose an ice pop over the dinner I spent 3 or 4 hours making?" Harry just looked at her and didn't say anything. She rolled her eyes in annoyance, and went back to preparing the now finished food.

"Hi, lovely." Harry greeted his boyfriend with a grin.

"Hi, sweetheart." Louis greeted back, returning a grin.

"I'm gonna go back upstairs, there's a Friends marathon on." He said and kissed Louis on the cheek before heading back upstairs.

"You've changed him you know." Gemma said, suddenly as she laid the plates out.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked, confused.

"He's not the same as he was a year ago, or even years before. He used to be so closed toward me and now we have conversations practically every chance. He's not going out with his friends anymore and mostly stays home now and watches Friends, constantly," She laughed. "He hasn't had one drink of alcohol in months! which is the longest he's gone. Not even smoking either, or doing any kind of pot. He's even been smiling! not that he doesn't smile, but I mean actually smile and not like- fake smiles or forced."

Louis suddenly felt the feeling of butterflies in his stomach. The fact that she just told him how much he's changed because of him, made him feel warm inside. He never noticed these changes in Harry. He's seen him smile before, but never knew that was probably just the beginning.

"I'm saying, there is so many things that have changed with him. I even caught him reading a book once!"

"Uhm yeah, I introduced him to a few books not too long ago. He said he doesn't like to read books, or read in general. So I thought I'd show him a few books I've read over the years and enjoyed." He explained.

"See!? I told you. Because of you, it's like he's a whole new person! I thank you so much for coming into his life. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't." She said, truthfully.

"Well I uhm, I don't know what to say really." He blushed.

"Oh no need! just know that you're important." She said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Thank you." He smiled back.

"Okay enough chit chat, let's get to eating." She demanded. After finished putting the food on the plates, she joined Louis around the table.

"This is really good!" Louis complimented, taking another bite of the Shepherd's Pie. She made Sheppards Pie, along with steamed broccoli and Bangers and Mash.

"Thank you, I never made this before so I'm glad you like it. I wish Harry was here to eat it with us though." She said with a slight frown at the end, taking a bite of her own.

"We can save some for him. He can just eat it later as a leftover." He suggested.

"Sure I gue-" She was cut off by a sudden knock at the door.

She looked at him in confusion. "That's weird, I wasn't expecting anyone." She wiped her mouth with a piece of napkin, and stood up to walk toward the door.

"What the hell?" He heard her say from the door.

"What? who is it?" He asked.

"Are you serious right now? what the fuck are you doing here!?" Louis jumped, startled by her outburst of whoever was on the other side of the door.

"I know this is really unexpected, and I apologize for just showing up like this, but I had recognized and seen Harry a while ago outside this restaurant, and I couldn't help but follow him here." He heard what sounded like a woman, respond to her.

"Well that's great! you saw him after 100 years years. You can leave n-"

"Gemma? who's at the door?" Louis looked up at the stairs and saw as Harry walked down.

He saw as he stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw who was standing at the door. His eyes were wide in shock, almost surprised.

"Mum?"

Hope you liked this chapter!.xX❤️

Harry for Vogue! the ultimate cultural reset in history of man kind💅

Also, Candace what's your name, Clothes are just clothes. They have no gender. Fuck off and stop being ignorant. All the love✌️😗