Night Out ✔

K A R L A   P O V

We have been married for a few weeks and I'm going out with a few of my friends. I had done a few parties so; my bank is looking healthy again. But it is all thanks to Crista, Zayne's mum for hooking me up with some of her lady's friends. 

So, I work from Zayne's house I have a small office that is perfect plus I keep to myself. I see Zayne mostly at dinner times when we sit down to eat. I just try to keep to myself let him carry on with his social life. It is Saturday I am getting ready. I had a shower then put a mini skirt on a bra like top with my long socks up to my knees then finished with my trainers. 

Put my hair up in a high ponytail I am now ready to party. I had not been out in a while, but Zayne is out all the time still making the front page of magazines plus the papers. I just did not fuel his ego. He clearly is not going to change so, I did nothing. I meet up with a few girls at the first club we get the drinks flowing. I am letting my hair down enjoying myself. Toya and I are dancing while the others went to the bar to get drinks. 

We are moving, grinding to the music. We had guys join us, but we just carried on dancing. After a while we went up to the bar to get a drink, I am stood with my friends when I heard a familiar voice it is Zayne getting loud plus rowdy. I closed my eyes for a second, I did not look at him. 

He is shouting with his mates he is clearly drunk already. Toya got the drinks then I order shots we down them. I went to order a few more when Zayne stands beside me with his back slightly towards me. I then hear this girl. "Are you going to get me a drink?" She asks Zayne.

"How about you get me one," He says then laughs and so does his friends. I smirked then order some more shots. I walked over to the dance floor danced some more. I then hear screaming, shouting at the bar. I look over Zayne is in a fight again... I shook my head.

"Toya let's get the girls then go to a different club," She nods we all leave. We get into another club start knocking back the drinks. This club is packed a lot livelier. We danced had a few shots. I then hear a group of guys shouting I look over to the bar to see Zayne stood with his mates getting loud a few girls hovering around them. 

After we danced a few songs we went to the bar got drinks. Yet again I could hear him shouting getting irate to a guy.

"What the fuck," I hear him shout at this guy. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Mr fucking tough guy," The guy is egging him on. I knew Zayne would throw the first punch. So, I bumped into the guy next to me who knocked one of Zayne's friends into him. I then heard him laughing. 

Shook my head then downed my shot. I'm tipsy but I wanted to dance some more which we did. We walked back up to the bar after a few songs. Toya is standing with me. We stood waiting to get served. Could hear Zayne, well everyone could hear him he did have a reputation people knew what he is like. 

We get our drinks, down our shots. I then have Zayne standing beside me again ordering his drink. Turn my back to him so he could not see me. I then hear him whisper to his mates. Something about me. I smirked then one of his mates looks at me.

"You are one hot babe," He says. Smiled shook my head held up my left finger. He looks back at Zayne.

"Zayne she is married," He says.

"Fuck I would not let my wife out looking hot like that," He says. I laugh and turn slowly to look at him. He gulps drops his drink. I pick my drink up walk to the dance floor left him with his mouth wide open. I'm laughing thinking about his mate who tried hitting on me.

**********

Z A Y N E  P O V