Visiting ✔

K A R L A       P O V

It's been a couple of weeks I am on my way to see Zayne in prison... He has called me a couple of times asked how I have been... I am missing him; I could no longer lie to myself or even force myself to not have feelings for him... I just hope what I am feeling is real and not pity... I parked the car up... I just had my keys the V, O form... I looked at the high walls the fencing that is around this huge complex of a building... This is an adult prison because Zayne is twenty... I just hope he is okay keeping out of trouble... I walked towards the visitor's area hand in my V'O... I then take a seat in the waiting area with all the other woman waiting... I am still driving one of Zayne's cars... I looked around to see some woman with children and babies... I smiled to myself... Marla is always in my thoughts... A female guard is standing by the big door she calls a few names, she mentioned me... I stood walked towards her... I enter a room where I am searched then a sniffer dog walked around sniffing everyone... I am then gestured to a room where there are fixed tables with chairs that have prisoners sitting waiting....

I looked around the room to see Zayne then walked over to him... He is smiling he stood up to kiss me... We had to sit down place our hands on the table so, the guards could see your hand at all times...

"Karla... I am pleased you come"... He says holding my hands...

"I had to come to make sure you are all right"... I smiled he leans towards me we kiss...

"I have missed you"... He tells me...

"It is quiet at night not having you snoring"... I am trying to lighten the mood... He laughs...

"Only six more weeks to go"...His words sounded upset... I looked around then back at him...

"This is some place"... I felt nervous...

"It is not that bad but, I miss seeing you and it is not the same has phoning you"... He is looking into my eyes...

"You are not missing much... I am still being stalked by your ex she had the nerve to ask the guard if she could come up to the house to see you so, he told her you had gone on a trip"... He shakes his head...

"Karla, please just be careful of her... She is pure evil; she will try to hurt you... God I wish I was at home with you to make sure she stays away from you"... He is angry...

"Zayne... Do not go worrying I will watch her"... I had to reassure him... He kisses me again our tongues tasting each other... Our lips unlock we smiles... He rests his forehead on mine for a minute...

"I am different having my wife visit me"...

"Did you want someone else to visit?"... I ask... He lifts his head from mine the creases his brows...

"No... I like seeing my beautiful wife sitting in front of me"... I shake my head he smiles...

"You are so cheesy"... I say with a laugh... He looks down at our hands our fingers entwine...

"Karla... I do have feelings for you, they are strong... I am falling in love with you"... He looks deep into my eyes... I could see the love he is feeling but, I am not feeling the same...

"Zayne... I do not know what happened the day you were cuffed then taken... I felt something for you but, I need you to give me time... I am scared to open my heart"... I looked down at our hands he lifts my chin...

"I will wait... You felt something that you are not sure of... I just want to make our marriage work or at-least last longer than a year"... I smiled he cups my cheeks... "I did have a crush on you at school"... His sexy smile had taken over his lips...