Loosing Control ✔

Z A Y N E      P O V

Well I did get an invite to the stag party... They liked my idea which is what I wanted for my stag... Karla and I are now on our way to a strip club that she had booked an appointment for... We are seeing someone called Steamy Desire... We sit in the club when a woman walks over to us, I sit up take note that this is a woman... She is tall roughly five nine... I am six-six, so she is fairly tall... Karla is about five five-ish... Karla looked at me I smiled... I am glad this woman had some clothes on, and I mean some... She is in a bikini bottom with a wraparound mini skirt a show bra... I licked my lips while I sit there just staring at her... "Karla... Nice to finally meet you"... She says... They shake hands...

"This is Zayne, he is just making sure I get the right girls"... They laugh I shoot Karla a look...

"Nice to meet you"... I say turning my head to look back at this woman, we shake hands... She looks at me with a grin...

"You have that bad boy image; it is very sexy... You are one hot guy"... She says to me Karla starts to laugh... She is finding this funny...

"I will let you two get acquainted"... Karla stands... She has a devious smile... What the hell...

"Karla I am sure I will see him on the night... Maybe see a bit more of him"... This woman is flirting with me I gulp... If I was not married, I would show her what I had got... I laughed looked at her with a straight face...

"I am married so; you will not be seeing more of me"... I tell her then stand...

"Such a waste. I would like to see how good you are"... She is still flirting with me... Karla is laughing at me... I told this woman I am married but, I suppose she sees a lot of married men in this classy strip joint... We shake hands then we leave... Karla just could not help laughing... Even when we got to the place to see the waitresses... And yes, they are all topless... I am in paradise with all these topless women around me, it is every guys dream having tits to look at... At one stage I had to stop staring because of the looks I would get from some of the women... Karla has sorted out the whole planning we headed back to the hotel... I went for a shower Karla is sitting on the bed sorting through the plans for this stag party... I am glad to have a shower, just having the hot water run over me... I washed then washed my crew cut hair... I dried wrapped a towel around me brushed my teeth... I opened the door to walk back into the room to see Karla with room service... The girl looked at me I smirked... All my tattoos on my arms and chest are on show... I looked at Karla she smirks...

"I ordered dinner, but if you want to go out that is up to you"... She shows the girl out...

"I am not bothered... If you have ordered that will be fine"... I place my ass on the bed...

"I ordered the steak for you"... Karla sits at the table while telling me what she had ordered for me...

"Give me a few minutes to get dressed"... I walked to my case to get out shorts to put on...

"You can eat like that; I do not mind"... She starts to eat... I sit on the chair in my towel then start to eat...

"Maybe we could go out for dinner sometime?". I ask her...

"May be"... Her short reply is telling me you did not want to talk... I poured the wine...

"Zayne do you want to get some ice?"... She asks...

"Okay"... I take a mouthful of food then walk to the door Karla watches me... I open the door... Karla then comes up behind me pushes me out the door rips the towel from me... She closes the door I could hear her laughing... I put my hands over my cock... I am standing in the hallway of this classy hotel naked... I am not finding this amusing...