Seeing The Sights ✔

K A R L A          P O V 

Well, the stag party went off without any mishaps, Zayne did not attend which is a surprise considering he loves to party. I am walking around Paris sightseeing. I walked past some very high-class shops, cafes. The whole place is so elegant with a romantic feel. 

This is our last day here I wanted to explore to take in all that I could in one day. I left Zayne in the hotel room, sleeping. I had got up early, showered had breakfast then left. He is still snoring his head off. 

I know a couple of days ago we got intimate, who am I kidding we had passionate sex. I love playing pranks on him but, I really need to focus on my business I have not got any handouts like Zayne I do not have a trust fund worth billions.

Zayne is an incredibly lucky guy to have parents that care for him. I know he is angry with his parents for what they did with giving him the ultimatum to marry or be cut off from the money. He is still young, in extremely decent shape. 

I know he has got a bad boy image but when you start peeling back the layers, you can see a caring side of him. I know people read him from the way he looks with all his tattoos his eyebrow piercing. 

They always say do not judge a book by its cover well, that is the same with Zayne. People judge him far too quick... They do not take the time to get to know him.

We have had fun since we have been here and I pulled a prank on him, he still laughs about it. I walk into a little boutique to look around. I am looking at something when I had a tap on my shoulder... I turn around to see who it is but, to my horror, it is Marla's father... Of all the places to see him... 

He is standing right in front of me... "I thought it was you, Karla. you have not changed"... He says while looking me up and down. I am in total shock to see him...

"Jace"... I did not know what else to say...

"You look well"... He is showing me that sexy smile that he would always flash at me...

"What are you doing here?"... I ask in a surprised tone...

"I am here on business... Do you want to grab a coffee?"... I was not too sure what do but, my curious side wanted answers...

"Yeah, sure"... We leave the shop to walk to the nearest cafe... We sit then order coffee...

"I cannot believe you have not changed... Since I saw you last... Well minus the baby bump..."... He is so dreamy but that is what I thought when I was sixteen... Yes, he is dreamy... I am twenty married...

"I had a little girl Marla... But my mother forced me to have her adopted..."... I am hurting because he left me when I had been four months pregnant...

"A daughter wow"... He shakes his head with a surprised smile on his lips...

"I suppose you took over your family's business?"... I ask...

"Yes, I did that is why I had to leave you like I did... I did not mean to just disappear on you but, I was twenty-one still wanted to party... You were only sixteen... I have regretted every minute for what I had done to you... I was not ready for a baby in my life"... Now he has told me the truth why he left; it just hurts, even more, knowing he did not want a child.

"I am married"... I tell him he sits back his eyes crease.

"Married, you are so young," He smiles.

"I know we are young; we are both the same age went to the same college"... He just looks at me letting what I said soak into his brain...

"How long have you been married?" He asks then sips his coffee...