Date Night Gone Wrong

K A R L A       P O V

Zayne wanted to take me out for dinner so, I am getting ready to go on a date night with my husband that I really do not know why he wants to... I am looking like a whale finding it hard to find something to fit me... I place my hands on my baby bump, I am thirty weeks pregnant with swollen feet mood swings that Zayne cannot handle... I am grouchy tired fed up... I am like this all the time... Poor Zayne has only got to look at me wrong I fly at him with some smart comment... All he does is smiles at me... I am ready... I looked in the mirror shaking my head... "Well little guy, you are sure making mummy feel like shit"... I smiled then let out a laugh... "It is not your fault I blame your father for being overly passionate"... I walk into the bedroom to see Zayne standing by the door in his dark blue suit... He does look very sexy and I look so yuck... He smiled at me...

"Ready babe"... He says with a smile...

"Yes... Let's just get this over with"... I say with a tired voice... He shakes his head while opening the door... I followed him to the stairs he carried on... I just walked behind him... We get in the limo then head to the restaurant... He sits up close to me holding my hand... I really did not feel like going out but, I had to make the effort... The car pulls up to one of the most expensive restaurants in the city... I take a deep breath hoping I would have enough money to pay for my meal... Zayne knows I will not allow him to pay for me, we have argued so many times about it but I told him I am not with him for his money, he would just smile kiss me then hug me...

**********************************

We are sitting in this very classy high-end restaurant he orders a drink for himself I stick with water... I looked at the menu... My god this place is so expensive I am even being charged for the water... I looked at Zayne then took my phone out to check my bank... "Karla what are you doing?"... He leans over the table whispering...

"Checking my bank"... I say looking at my phone... He sits back in his chair sips his drink then looks back at the menu... He knew what I get like... I have told him repeatedly... Why the hell does he not listen to me... I know why because he has got sex on the brain all the fucking time... I had checked my online banking... I put my phone away then look at the menu...

"Are you ready to order?"... The waitress asks... I look up at Zayne who looks at me...

"Yes, I will have the steak make sure it is well done"... I shoot him a look then kick him... "What the hell"... He looks at me saying... I crease my brows... He looks at the waitress... "Please"... He says then looks at me I smile... I look at her with a smile...

"So, could you please tell me which dish does not have nuts in"... She looks at me confused... Zayne looks at me confused too...

"I will go and ask the chef"... She says... She smiles at Zayne then walks off...

"What the hell is that all about?"... He asks in a slight tone that I did not like...

"I am pregnant I have to stay away from nuts"... He smiled...

"Well you never stay away from mine"... He laughs... I laughed... The waitress walked back to us a few minutes later...

"The chef said the chicken in white sauce has no nuts"... She tells me...

"I will have the chicken then, thank you"... She takes the menus then walks off... You have to be so damn careful what you eat so, the baby is not born with allergy's... I sip my water... Zayne is enjoying having a few drinks... The last few weeks he had been out every weekend with his mates partying, I just left him to it... If he wanted to go out enjoy himself who am I tell him he could not do that I am after all only his wife... We sit talking till our meal came out... I had eaten some of mine then pushed the plate away...