Fear ✔

Z A Y N E      P O V

Karla picked me up we are now on our way home... I could not stop looking at her... I just wanted to hold her in my arms telling her how much she means to me... She changed gear then side glances me... I smirk while taking hold of her hand her smile grows... "I am so glad to be out of that place... I missed my own bed"... I tell her...

"Your bed is comfy"... A sexy smile forms on her lips... I lift her hand to kiss it... We are now driving towards the gate of my house... I could see Nina parked there just watching... I had had enough of her stalking me, following Karla around...

"Karla, stop at the gate"... She looks at me with a concerned look...

"Just do not do anything stupid"... She says while stopping at the gate... I get out... Karla gets out then watches me... I walk over to Nina... I am angry she is now pissing me off...

"Nina... I am getting a restraining order against you"... I yell she gets out the car...

"Zayne... I love you"... She starts to plead with me...

"I have had it with you... You have been following my wife; This has got to stop... I do not love you... I do not like you... I will tell you now that I am in love with my wife"... I start to walk off she grabs my arm... Karla walks over to me... I pulled my arm from Nina she looks at Karla...

"You did this... You are a bitch"... She yells at Karla... I turn around to say something to Nina when she starts to kiss me... Karla stops... I push Nina off me...

"Fucking leave me alone stay away from my wife... You will be getting a letter from my lawyer"... I yell at her she starts to cry... I turn to look at Karla... She looked horrified at me for what Nina had done... I walked up to Karla she looks up at me...

"I saw what happened"... She says... She leans her head on my chest... I smoothed her hair down lift her head from my chest...

"I will be contacting my lawyer to get a restraining order against her"... We get back in the car drive up to the house... Soon has I got in the house; I had a shower brushed my teeth... I walked into my closet stopped dead... I could see Karla's clothes hanging up her shoes neatly placed on the shoe rack... I walked towards the island picked up her perfume bottle to smell it... I closed my eyes thinking how the smell is intoxicating it reminded me of Karla... I smiled got dressed in black trousers a black shirt... I walked back down to the kitchen to see Karla cooking us dinner... I got a bottle of wine opened it... I poured up two glasses pass a glass to Karla... She puts it on the side carries on cooking...

"It smells delicious"... I tell her... I had to kiss her neck...

"It is steak with all the trimmings"... She looks over her shoulder at me with a smile... I wrap my arms her waist leans on her back... She just carries on cooking but, gives me a sly glance with a sexy smile... I keep kissing her neck... When dinner is ready, we sit at the table then start to eat...

"Karla... This is really good"... I tell her as I eat the steak... She is an amazing cook... She kept smiling at me I smiled back...

"That is why I like to cook for myself... I do enjoy cooking"... I lean towards her kiss her... We finish eating did the dishes together then sit in the lounge... We are sitting on the sofa Karla is in my arms... She had her feet up relaxing on me... We watched a bit of TV before going up to bed... I am tired but, I wanted Karla... She had a shower then walks into the bedroom with the towel wrapped around her... I stood licked my lips... She drops her towel I step towards her while taking my shorts off... She looks intoxicating my cock is instantly rock hard... She smoothed her fingers over my chest... She kisses my chest I caress her tits with my hands... She made me feel hot I wanted her... I get a condom to put on... She looks at me with a smile...