Hide and Seek

It's been a month. It's been a month since the last lead on Violet's whereabouts. There haven't been any pings on her card and she stopped talking to me. I know that everyone else has given up hope, they want me to as well. I'd know if Violet were dead though, even without the bond. I would know.

"You don't really think she'd be down there, do you?" Mark asked.

"She has to be," I answered. "We've checked all the other places trains went that day."

"Yes but this isn't just any pack, the Luna must be smarter than to go down there," Mark replied.

It was strange to refer to Violet as the Luna. Stranger still that I'm an Alpha. Dad's taking care of the pack while I find Violet. I have to find her and convince her to come home. The latter will be hard, especially when I don't know why she left.

"Have you heard back from the Alpha pair?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, they are hesitant to grant you permission and they have made it clear that if there was a Luna in their pack they would know it."

I sighed as a headache pushed at my forehead. "Violet is really good at hiding her past. I'm certain she's there."

"Do you want me to keep pushing them?" Mark asked.

I shook my head. "You're going to tell them that we're coming. I'm done waiting. We're going to pay the Blue Thorn pack a visit."

l߿nUz