Undercover ;)

Tuesday had arrived. It was the day of the Opposite Type Contest. NiTen had practiced INTJ's ESFP impression for days, and now, INTJ felt as though INTJ was ready to win those 70 million Hagrid slacks.

"NiTen! NiTen!" Drodopac barged into NiTen's room, continuously slapping INTJ's tonsils. "It's going to start, wake up! Get up from under those covers!"

INTJ was still snoring as Drodopac whipped around, wiggling NiTen's lips and pouring gastrointestinal peanut butter on INTJ's head. INTP's desperation grew as NiTen continued to drool on INTJ's cutie My Little Pony pillow.

"That's it," Drodopac murmured to INTPself. INTP stuck INTP's big toenail into NiTen's ear follicles.
"Oh," NiTen opened INTJ's eyes, only to discover Drodopac's misdemeanor.

"NiTen, you weren't waking up! Today is the big day, it's the Opposite Type Contest! Take a look at your worm-squashing watch. It's half past 9:00! The contest starts in 30 minutes!"

"As much of a dumbass you are, I'm not sure I can stay angry at you for this," NiTen gurgled. INTJ threw INTJself out of bed, throwing on the ESFP outfit INTJ had prepared the NiTe before.
"Remember? I don't have feelings, I don't even feel angry at you for intruding on my space like that," NiTen spat.

"Still," INTJ continued, You have no chill! Come on, are we friends or froze?"
Drodopac cringed at the awkwardness of NiTen's pun.

"Are you going to wear the antlers?" Drodopac index-toed to the deer antler's lying on NiTen's state-of-the-art chemical antlers, "Because I wanted to mention, I wonder why male deer have antlers. Shouldn't they have unclers?"

"Drodopac, that was deersasterious," NiTen pupped.
"It may have been," Drodopac chuckled, "but I still find you endeering."
"Anyway," NiTen rolled INTJ's eyes. "What do you think of my fit?"

Drodopac thoroughly examined NiTen's bright yellow "Don't be sappy, be happy" tanktop and neon green shorts with adorable little caterpillars peeking out from the sides. INTJ was also sporting some sky-blue air Jordans with floating pizza slices on them, as well a snapback with a picture of Ferbicula.
"You've got it, and my, are you looking hot," Drodopac fanned INTPself.

"Oh, shut up, Drodo," NiTen winked playfully.
"Look at you, they grow up so fast," Drodopac teased while wiping INTP's eyeball juggler.
"Hey, NiTen, you've gotta show me what you've got before you leave, come on, just one last time," Drodopac pleaded.
"Okay, okay," NiTen sighed.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAH! HEEEELLLL YEAH, MY DUDES! WE'RE GETTING LIT TONITE! GRAB THE DRINKS, POUR THE BEER DOWN MY THROAT, LET'S GET WASTED! IMA JUMP IN THE POOL WHILE WEARING MY PANTS ON MY HEAD, YO, GET YOUR PHONES OUT! YOU'VE GOTTA CAPTURE THIS FOR THE GRAM!" NiTen smirked.

"Check this one," INTJ babbled.
"Oh my gosh, that picture is so cute! You've gotta double tap it, comment, DM ??? How can you pass up such a hottie? HOT DAYUUUMMM," NiTen smacked INTJ's lips.

"NiTen... That was... That was perfect! And lowkey kinda sexy," Drodopac was simply awestruck by what INTP had witnessed.
"Yeah, yeah, good enough for the 70 million Hagrid slacks?"

"Dude, you're a pro. Of course you're winning the Hagrid slacks, there's no question about it. You should audition for Waybroad after this," Drodopac cactused.

"Sharp words, Drodo, but that's way too broad for me. I'd rather do something more focused, not to mention worthwhile."

After NiTen consumed INTJ's breakfast and changed Drodopac's diaper, it was time for INTJ to get in INTJ's earwax-covered geely Toyotapet.
"NiTen, your car is hippopotamus, are you sure it's safe to drive?" Drodopac probed.

"Yeah, Drodo, it always does that," INTJ said calmly, as INTJ backed up the waxy hippo.

"WAITAYEEEHHAAAAWWWW!!" the ankle yelped, "I'M PARTICIPATING TOO! THAT'S RIGHT, NITEN! YOU HEAR ME?! I WANT THOSE SLACKS ALL FOR MYSELF, I AM COMPETING WITH YOU!"

Drodopac had an undercover plan of INTP's own prepared this whole time, not to mention the invention INTP had
created during the past couple days.
*FLASHBACK*

"I'm not going to allow NiTen's feelings for NeFina to go unnoticed," Drodopac narrated to INTPself. "I'm going to create my very own fine specimen, show up to the contest, and blast NiTen with the Moon Buffet! That way, all of NiTen's natural emotions will be restored, but all of the ones INTJ was too numb to feel in the past! INTJ's affection for NeFina will pour back into the cereal bowls that are INTJ's eyeballs." Drodopac laughed manically as INTP assembled the mechanism.

"Aaaannnnd, done," INTP smoochy-smooched the fine creation, which was also functionable as a vehicle capable of speeds up to 5,000 mph. Drodopac wouldn't need to worry for a split second about not catching up with NiTen at the contest.

*BACK TO PRESENT*

"WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'M HAVING SO MUCH FFUUUUUNNNN," NiTen practiced while driving, as the radio was turned up on full volume. "SeFin Money Never Helped Nobody" was blasting, knocking other vehicles into jump-roping stallions.
Once NiTen arrived at the contest, Drodopac had been there for nearly half an hour already, hiding inside the pocket of ??? Drodopac had metamorphized into a pickled penny, hoping NiTen wouldn't figure out INTP had lied about only being able to shapeshift into body parts.

NiTen boogied and sang to INTJself as INTJ (or in this case, ESFP) entered the building.
"GREEETINGS!!!! COME ON IN, PREPARE FOR SOME FRIENDLY COMPETITION," The Welcoming ENFJ waved delightfully as NiTen pirouetted inside the shoelace-ridden cousin.