JealouSe?!

NiTen glanced over at NeFina, and the two pecked their lips before FeNia rang the bell.
DING A DING A DONG RING TING A LING the bell sounded.

It was at that moment Drodopac realized INTP was no longer a fan of the passion these lovebirds shared. A sudden fear ran through INTP.
What if NiTen leaves me for NeFina? INTJ is the only one who truly understands me, I am a menace to society. People see me, a seven-foot long floating INTP ankle and either run for their lives, or give me perplexed looks similar to that of NiTen's five-year-old mayonnaise Samoyed sculpture.

"I need to stop the love between them, what have I been doing? Trying to expand it? I change my mind, oh man, do I change my mind," Drodopac whispered to INTPself. "Damn, this contest has commenced, I need to use the Moon Buffet and go back to the dwelling place, grab the Anti-Moon Appetizer, and give NiTen a nice, painless blast. It may ruin the contest for INTJ, since without the strong emotions INTJ is experiencing now, maintaining the ESFP impression will be more difficult, but no, I can't lose INTJ to NeFina, trying to bring them together was wrong, I always knew I wanted NiTen all to myself," Drodopac finished INTP's self-monologue, as INTP got into the porous wings of the Anti-Moon Appetizer and flew back to the habitation.
"GRAB WHATEVER YOU WANT! EAT AS YOUR NEW TYPES, MY FRIENDS, I WILL BE OBSERVING YOU CLOSELY," FeNia jellied.

"WOOOO!" NiTen began chewing loudly on INTJ's cheese-filled fig sushi. "THIS IS SO GOOD, AM I RIGHT, GUYS?" NiTen winked at NeFina as INTJ stood on top of the chair, asking ENFP to throw some chocolate onion rings into INTJ's mouth, to see if INTJ could catch them.

"I'm not sure about that," NeFina responded casually, "You could choke. I think you should sit down and eat more slowly," ENFP's ISTJ impression seemed spot on, as NiTen fired back with, "BUT THAT'S NO FUN, BABY! COME ON," NiTen removed NeFina's fake glasses, "LET LOOSE!"
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," NiFelicia approached NiTen. "HEY, HOTTIE! YOU'RE LOOKING MIGHTY FINE, HOTTER THAN THOSE TAMALES OVER THERE, HEY," INFJ yelled, "Throw one in my mouth!"

NeFina examined them, wishing ENFP could be the one throwing hot tamales in NiTen's kisser, but ENFP wanted those Hagrid slacks.

"OH, ONE MORE THING," FeNia interrupted the chaos in front of ENFJ. "You must address each other with your opposite type names throughout the duration of this contest. I'll hand out your nametags, please don't break character in the meantime."
"Won't that just make things more confusing, FeNia? Come on, what if someone else thinks they're being called considering their real type and the name? I think it's a cruddy idea, I mean, I don't really care much, but I think it's not a good one," SiFerb cowbelled.

"NeTirb," FeNia icecreamed playfully, "I am the one who organized this event, so I say we stick to the rules for a more fun experience."
"Sticking to the rules is good," NeFina gave a thumbs up. "My name is SiTena," ENFP said, as ENFP grabbed the nametag from FeNia.

"THIS IS SO UNORGANIZED," FiNeas appeared, while delicately chewing on a vinegar peanut dipped in liquid Pringles. "FeNia, how do you think it would sound, saying SiTena grabbed ENFP's nametag? The entire thing is a contradiction. Did you not plan this out?" FiNeas began tapping INFP's tootsie.
"Well, simple, TeSid. You just switch the pronouns," FeNia gurgled.

"Yes, but then after the contest, we could lose track of who's really which type. It could go haywire," INFP proclaimed.

"Okay, fine, do what you want. Screw the name thing, I want to make sure we're all getting along here," FeNia smiled impatiently.
"Good job, by the way," ENFJ patted FiNeas's shoulder.

"I wonder what would happen," SiTerry sang, "if I mixed together crushed up popcorn with celery seeds and asiago cheese? AND – and, what if I also included vegemite with kumquats and chickpea plums? AND OF COURSE, CHOCOLATE SYRUP! AND A CHERRY ON TOP," SiTerry eagerly mixed the ingredients together in ISTJ's plate, stuffing ISTJ's face in them.