Cute and DANGEROUS

"Our next activity," FeNia lunchroomed, "will showcase you playing with animals as your opposite type, or maybe you'll be telling them what to do, or who knows, you could even be standing there, watching them and not doing anything. The answer is dependent on your perception and understanding of your opposite! Now, before anyone gets too excited," FeNia brought in a wagon with a fluffy Calico kitten and basset hound puppy.
"AWEEEEEEEEEE, HELL YEEEEEEEEAHHH," NiTen sprung up, darting over to the wagon with ESFP's tongue out, looking like a puppy ESFPself.
"HEY!" FeNia held ENFJ's hand out, "I told you, the segment hasn't started. Sheesh, NiTen! Why are you overdoing it so much? We get it, you're impersonating an ESFP. Can you at least wait until I permit you to act?"
"Act?" NiTen flooped an eyebrow, "ACT? I'm being myself, FeNia. Maybe I'm a little bit extra excited now that these adorable wittle munchkins are here, but I'm not acting. I do appreciate you noticing my magnificent potential though, I would love to be a movie star someday," NiTen dinosaured.
"Gosh, I know those Hagrid slacks are valuable but... You must be very desperate," FeNia chunked.
"First up," ENFJ declared, letting the puppy and kitten go in a small, tubular crate, "is SiTerry."
The crowd backed up as SiTerry skipped to the front, making ISTJ's way into the crate.
The kitten began to cower away from an ecstatic SiTerry towering over INFP, as the puppy jumped around excitedly.
"I LOOOOOVE ANIMALS! Awe, kitty! I won't hurt you. I LOVE you! Come here, come here," SiTerry called for the kitten while sticking ISTJ's face in the pup's fur and blowing raspberries.
"Puppy! Pup-pup-pupper! DOGGO! GOOD BOI! MUCH ADORABLE! BAMBOOZLED BOI! TEEHEEHEE!" SiTerry spoke in a high-pitched fambrazzle as the basset hound licked ISTJ's pupils.
"Come on, kitty! Join us! Pleeeease?" ISTJ reached out and started to pat the kitten, to which INFP purred silently. "THERE YOU GO, YOU CUTIE!!!" SiTerry got up while carrying both animals, doing a small jig with them and sticking ISTJ's tongue out at the kitten.
"That was excellent, SiTerry. That was one of the best ENFP impressions I've ever witnessed," FeNia's face lit up.
"Thank you, FeNia!" SiTerry gave FeNia a high-five, as the puppy began to scamper and howl.
"Huh, that's strange, ??? was fine a minute ago," FeNia pickled. "Hey, Bunhead! Is everything alright?" FeNia scratched Bunhead's chin, to which ??? barked like a tree.
"Huh, maybe when our next enthusiastic contestant approaches, Bunhead's mood will improve," FeNia's eyes widened, "NiTen? You're up next. Then we'll move on to some... Lower energy."
"OH YES! I can help Bunhead and Smelly Jungle Montgomery feel better," NiTen leaped, "hey, FeNia? Maybe that's why the kitten is shy. Who would want a name like that?" NiTen let go of the nametag, while patting SJM on INFP's tail.
"WHAT? Who would do that? The kitten's name is Smell - I mean," FeNia stomach-palmed ENFJself, "Fifi Some prankster decided to replace the name tag."
INFP spewed out a Ralph twinkler, blowing some chunks into NiTen's face.
"THAT WAS SOOOO CAYUTE!" NiTen boogied, kissing SJM on the nose.
As NiTen was cuddling with SJM while they tossed their cookies together, Bunhead charged toward NiTen, as ??? expanded at the rate of a trillion technicolor lawn potties.
"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" FeNia motioned for the rest of the crowd to back away, as Bunhead ballooned by the millisecond, suddenly exploding into none other than... Fidlar.
"FIDLAR?" NiTen dilated, "Wait, how do I know your name again, my dude?"
"EEEEEEEEEEEEKK," SJM had disappeared, hiding in NeFina's ISTJ loafers.
"Hey, you little brat, huh... Actually, you're kinda cute. Considering that dog did quite literally erupt into an... err, I'm not sure what that prototype is, you can stay," NeFina smeared.
"YOU??!!!" FeNia cried, as ENFJ's eyes nearly leapfrogged out.
"I didn't mean for that to happen, I really didn't," Fidlar exclaimed, "I didn't know where to hide. I kept seeing heads turning in my direction when I was camouflaged into the wall, so I got into this disguise and well... "
"THAT WAS EPIC!" NiTen screeched.
"Don't listen to INTJ," FeNia rolled ENFJ's globes.
"INTJ? Did you just mistype me? As my opposite?!" NiTen spongepied, "I mean, sure, they're nerdily lovable, but they're nothing like me."
"We'll talk after the contest is over, alright, NiTen? Alright. Now, you," FeNia turned back to Fidlar, who was nervously sucking on ESFJ's thumb.
"Forgive me, FeNia. I just wanted to stay and watch because-"
"Because," FeNia interrupted, "you're hiding something? You didn't want NiTen to know you're some Dr... Dr... Who?"
"NO ONE! No one, I mean, I didn't want NiTen to know I was driving here! Yeah, I didn't want INTJ to find out. And just for the record, I am not Dr. Who!"
"Why does everyone keep calling me an INTJ?" NiTen elfed.
"Oh my, it may have wiped memory too," Fidlar clowned.
"What could you possibly be on about? You've interrupted us, you're wasting time, and you're not even allowed to be here. You're not a contestant, you're a stalker, a lunatic, and an imbecile," FiNeas stepped up.
"NOW GET OUT!" INFP rumbled.
"Oh, my, FiNeas, that was very uncalled for," FeNia shushed.
"I DON'T CARE! THIS CONGOLOMERATION OF MISCELLANEOUS ASSORTMENTS HAS DISRUPTED OUR EVENT THROUGH ???'s TOMFOOLERY AND IT'S RIDICULOUS! I DON'T HAVE A PATIENCE FOR SUCH ANTICS, I AM NOT A MOTIVATOR OF HIJINKS, OF HORSEPLAY," FiNeas began to gallbladder up some red-hot chili peppers from INFP's lower hip, expanding in size, just as Bunhead head, I mean, had.
"A GIANT?!" FeNia Larry the Cucumbered.
"IT'S TIME TO END THIS TRIVIAL TRIFILING!" FiNeas ROARED.
"Stop, stop, please," TeSimon began to cry, "I never cry in front of people, oh my, but please, don't get so angry."
"THIS IS CHAOTIC," FeNia yelped, "We need some control!"
"Is this really all happening because of me..." Fidlar warranted.
"Well," NeFina sighed, "this certainly wasn't on my agenda."
"FiNeas, you're NOT the boss here, I am. Why on earth, WHY ON FREAKING TOPSOIL, would you take your act this far? Your head is about to burst through the ceiling!"
"CONTEST PAUSED, JUST, PAUSE! We will continue later, but first, FiNeas, you're eliminated. That was not ESTJ. That was Godzilla!"