The True Switcharoo

"Okay," FeNia bustled, "I shall sound the bell. You'll be portraying your opposite type through nonverbal cues. Every minute, I will eliminate someone in the case one of you is not fulfilling your role. Aaaannnddd," ENFJ rang the bell, to which the 16 exchanged glances of a million messages, eyeballs darting at the speed of light, arms jumping over hurdles, some legs kicking up to the rocket landing on planet Glattopin, the one NiTen could taste on INTJ's tongue using INTJ's fake dom Se.
NiTen stood on the chair, kicking and attempting to a do a split midair.

"NiTen," FeNia cushioned over to INTJ. "I'm aware you're impersonating an ESFP, and you're doing great, but don't you think you're going a little over the top?"

NiTen knew the rules; INTJ wasn't allowed to speak. INTJ shrugged and toned it down a little, now standing on the floor, facing FiNeas, who was flailing INFP's hands in the air, eyebrows slanted more than a staircase in the eyes of an intoxicated Alvin the Chipdrunk. FiNeas's mouth was open, but INFP was obeying the rules, looking extremely angry, eyes filled with crusty rage, shaking INFP's head.

Suddenly, NeFina approached the two, also shaking ENFP's head and motioning for NiTen to stop kicking. NiTen had on INTJ's glowing ESFP smile, as SiFerb boo-boo the fooled over to the crowd, rolling ISFJ's eyes sarcastically and laughing silently. In response, NiTen waved dramatically and took ISFJ's hands, starting to spin around in circles. ISFJ smiled, and afterward, nodded ISFJ's head as a sign of enjoyment, of agreement with what had just occurred.

"SiFerb," FeNia appeared within two milliseconds. "You're disqualified. ENTPs never nod. As an ENTP, you would have questioned NiTen for the sake of messing around and gotten flirty, but you would never, and I mean, never nod. I'm sorry you're the first to go home, but since you're no longer a participant, it does mean you can speak now."
"Awe," SiFerb Si-ed. "I admit, FeNia, I wanted those Hagrid slacks, I really did, but it's fine. As long as I can return home to my family and tell them I did it – I impersonated an ENTP and did an okay job! Maybe one day, I'll be able to argue with people on Club Penguin!"

The others watched SiFerb and FeNia hug, as SiFerb left the building, waving.
"Alright," FeNia said before SiFerb opened the door. "You all can break the rules of the contest and speak, for just a few seconds, to say goodbye to SiFerb."
The 15 yelled out their goodbyes, some hugging SiFerb and exchanging numbers, as ISFJ was leaving.

"Now," FeNia said after letting SiFerb go, "I wouldn't be a true Fe dom if I hadn't done that."
The contest continued, as now, NiTen and NeFina were having a nonverbal conversation about scented piano tiles and how lit it would be to travel the world in 24 hours but also, how that's ridiculous and impractical.

SiTerry approached them, honking ISTJ's nose in approval, adding on ideas about strawberry penguins as replacements for magic carpets, being used for world travel, as different flavors of pillows, blissful Porky Pig earphones, breadfruit with tartar sauce, or even hodgepodges with fairy dust could accomplish such feats. Such ideas were all conveyed through gestures and facial expressions, which were approached by TeSimon, who dreamily gazed into the distance and blinked twice before grinning slightly, then nodding. TeSimon had an innocent, donuty look in ESTJ's eyes, and the drip drops of Te were almost undetectable.

FiNeas joined the scene, stomping INFP's feet and crossing INFP's arms at the excitement showcased by SiTerry and NiTen. NeFina stood there, merely observing and pretending to write something on a clipboard.

There was an obvious affectionate ogle escaping NeFina's eyes, radiating right onto NiTen.
Meanwhile, as this was incident was unfolding, Fidlar had succeeded in fully camouflaging into the sweltering egg floor with tiny portraits of Yogi Bear. Witnessing NeFina's sentiment, Fidlar was outraged. ESFJ was aware that through disguising ESFJself as the ancient INTP artifact which, in reality, NiTen had lost years ago, and thereby, reestablishing the broken friendship between them, ESFJ couldn't stop considering the possibilities of NeFina sweeping NiTen away from ESFJ.

ESFJ was also very well informed that NiTen would never take ESFJ back if ESFJ had not disguised ESFJself as Drodopac. Drodopac was a close companion of NiTen's, although, it was never the case that the ancient INTP arm knew how to speak. After countless attempts at the correct transformation, Fidlar had found ESFJself as an ankle, just slightly different from the arm NiTen had once known and was able to fly on it. Fidlar couldn't imagine the consequences of NiTen figuring out Drodopac was never found, let alone given lifelike abilities, and what Fidlar was about to do felt even more wrong, but Fidlar couldn't lose ESFJ's only friend who stuck around.

Even though Fidlar loves people, they all seem to perish at the sight of ESFJ, perhaps from the shapeshifting capacities, or the overinvolvement ESFJ shows in their lives. NiTen ran from ESFJ, too, but for some reason, INTJ held a special place in Fidlar's heart.

"That Anti-Moon Appetizer zap wasn't enough," Fidlar narrated to ESFJself. "I need to permanently make these opposite types real, so then, NeFina doesn't have feelings for NiTen. ENFP will be more concerned about ISTJ-like matters, not bouncing after NiTen like a lost puppy, so infatuated with INTJ's... Well, INTJness. Perhaps I should only alter NeFina's type, since NiTen as an ESFP could lead to so many flirtatious endeavors and potential partners."

Fidlar whipped out ESFJ's "Only Use This in Emergencies Personality Switcher" kit, which was initially purchased from an illegal nootropic seller. Fidlar bought this item without purpose back then, just for the sake of having it, and now, the "emergency" had arrived.

"No, no, no, FiSeashell, ENTJs don't join in shenanigans that easily," FeNia ran over, preparing to eliminate the next contestant.
With FeNia distracted, Fidlar knew the time had arrived. ESFJ targeted NeFina, pointing the device in ENFP's direction, pressing the slushy button, only for its wrath to affect NiTen too, who was standing in close proximity.