Secnemmoc Tsetnoc Epyt Etisoppo

"Hey, NeFina?" NiTen stopped ENFP.
"Yeah, baby?" NeFina puckered ENFP's lips once again.
The two canoodled passionately for a good ten seconds.
"WOW!" NeFina said to ENFPself after the session. "That was... So magical."
"I, uh, I was wondering if you've seen my earwax jar," NiTen soaked up, being unable to process what had just happened.
"Oh! It gave me a secret message," NeFina toodled, "It said it'll meet you when the time is right, grow its own legs, or wings, or wheels, or tails, or engines, or-"
"NeFina," NiTen jambled playfully.
"No, really! That's what happened, and I trusted it. I'm not being wacks!"
"That was cute," NiTen electrified.
Just then, NiTen looked down and noticed the earwax emerging from INTJ's yellow tanktop.

"Hey, there they are," NeFina danced.
"My-my earwax! How did the little ducklings get here?" NiTen sprang into a hoopla-infested delight as INTJ picked up the wax, which smiled at INTJ.
"Maybe it wanted to camouflage! Or, what if your earwax wants to participate? Maybe each piece of wax will impersonate its very own opposite type, or grow into this yellow alien species... Walien? That sounds like whalien, which is – "
"You're sweet as honey, and every word you say makes me ooze out a speckling of java fruit, NeFina, but I don't think that's very likely," NiTen began to pat ENFP's head, as ENFP booped NiTen's nose in response.

"And, that's all! Thank you all for listening, now, I'm going to give you 15 minutes to get acquainted with the members, do some casual chit-chat, any last minute preparations, and the contest will begin soon after," FeNia stepped off from the podium, garnering up an abundance of bowdlerized oatmeal.
"ENFJ finished ENFJ's speech, did we even hear anything?" NiTen panicked.

"Relax, you cutie, we'll figure it out. I'm going to change into my spunky ISTJ disguise, I'll be out soonsies!" NeFina bounced to the bathroom, as NiTen looked after ENFP in pure admiration.
"Hey," FiNeas turkeyed. "I keep feeling something in the pocket of my pantaloons, but every time I reach in there, I don't feel anything! Could it mean I feel nothing? And I'm really turning into an ESTJ?" FiNeas jellyfished around.
"Hmm, that's rather strange," Niten earloafed. "Let me take a look insid-"

Just then, Drodopac leaped out of FiNeas's pantamoon rocket, immediately blending in with none other than the camouflaged earwax on Niten's tanktop. Drodopac had transformed INTPself into a minuscule Wubbzy tail midair, one with the eyes of a boon.

"HEY!" FiNeas had caught Drodopac, while NiTen was gazing off into the metaphorical stars, dreaming about NeFina. "It's on your shirt, I swear, I saw it balloon right from my pocket, and then – "

"What in the world are you two talking about? You sound like a hot platonic jugular rarity over here! You know we can all hear you, right?" ??? had journeyed up to FiNeas and NiTen, who was dressed in a bright purple pudding filled goon Henley top with orangish pantatunes which sang any song one chose, as instruments were birthed from the mysterious slarp crunching cartoon characters embedded onto its zipper.

"What could you possibly be impersonating?!" NiTen examined the wobbling, sparkly turnip themed fallopian shoes which added an extra 72 cm. to ???'s height.
"Oh, me?" ISTJ echoed. "I'm playing an –"
"ENFP!" NeFina toodled as ENFP sprinted out of the bathroom.

"Yes, what ??? said," ISTJ responded.
"Oh, this here is NeFina," NiTen melted, "ENFP is an ENFP, but today, ENFP is an ISTJ. And I reckon, you, ISTJ, are an ENFP."

"HEY!" FiNeas exploded, "I was saying something and you all ignored me! Why are you disregarding me, NiTen? There's something of serious importance you need to pay attention to. I'm not talking nonsense, ISTJ, whatever your name is, the Wubbzy tail is seriously engaging in festive antics on your tank-top, NiTen!" INFP's face was red as a Mario cap, burning with flames hotter than the ones between NiTen and NeFina.

"WOAH!" NeFina yelped, "FiNeas, I guess you're ready for that ESTJ impression."
"My name is SiTerry," ISTJ templated.
"SiTerry," NiTen ahoyed. "I should probably listen to FiNeas check this out."

"Let me see, Soppy McFloppy Pants," NeFina licked INTJ's shirt, which resulted in something rather unforeseen.

"IT'S ME, OKAY? It's me," Drodopac floated away from NiTen's tanktop, caressing NeFina's ISTJ embroidered white button up shirt and brown khakis.

"DRODOPAC?" NiTen ounced.
"You're competing too?"
"Woah, what is going on?!" SiTerry and FiNeas exchanged confused glances, as a seven-foot long INTP ankle levitated above their heads, gliding through the misty, rather questionable air of doubt.
"First, let me say, it feels nice to finally be me again. It was so tough moving around as that damned Wubbzy tail! Not to mention the pickled penny, look, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, FiNeas, I was here because I wanted to cheer on NiTen! Nothing more, nothing less! I just figured that, uh, um, uh, I just figured, maybe INTJ would be embarrassed if I showed up on such short noTiSe, so I had the unwise idea to hide," Drodopac minted apprehensively.

"Oh, that's nice of you, Drodo! Why are your sweat glands working faster than a hapless ISFP, though?"
"Oh, that... That's because I'm so pleased to finally meet NeFina in person! I've heard quite a bit about ENFP, and seeing ENFP here in the floosh, as an ISTJ, is rather riveting," Drodopac flustered.
"Awe, you're so cute! I mean, I should practice," NeFina wheezed, "It's a pleasure to meet you, my good sir," ENFP (or, ISTJ) held out ENFP's hand in an attempt to shake the foot of the dubious INTP ankle.

"EVERYONE," FeNia announced over ENFJ's cloudspeaker. "The contest is about to begin! Please make sure you're in the proper attire, gather here, and I shall explain the first activity!"

The group clustered around FeNia, wide-eyed, as ENFJ moved some tables with cranberry kilts, popped licorice representatives, chocolatey wrench cloisters, and other nosedrying delicacies.
"BEFORE WE BEGIN OUR FIRST ACTIVITY," FeNia horseshoed, "YOU MUST BE AWARE THAT FROM THE MOMENT I RING MY BELL, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREAK CHARACTER THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRETY OF THE CONTEST, THAT INCLUDES PERIODS BETWEEN ACTIVITIES AND INTERMISSIONS. ANY CONVERSATION YOU MAKE WITH OTHER MEMBERS MUST BE DONE THROUGH YOUR OPPOSITE TYPE ONLY. THE CONTEST WILL LAST THREE HOURS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THESE PROCEDURES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND THUS, A ZERO CHANCeAT WINNING THE HAGRID SLACKS. DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND?"
The room was filled with a unanimous, "Yes, FeNia!" until one doubt trout decided to swim against the current
"I disagree," ??? stepped up, wearing pantagoons as a shirt and a shirt for pantagoons. "Why do we have to follow those specific rules? What if we do break character, so what? I'm going to do it, just to go against your orders, FeNia. I don't have to blindly trust you."

The room broke out into elephant-stomping applause.m
"WOOOO! YEAH, YOU GO!" NeFina cheered.
"Well done, SiFerb," FeNia laughed. "I see you're starting early."

SiFerb smirked proudly, as ISFJ had practiced this ENTP impression for years! ISFJ needed to rely on the experience, and the Si had paid off.
"Alright, now in five seconds, I'm going to ring the bell," FeNia outputted.